Workforce management and payroll in one integrated solution
Simplify onboarding and rostering processes
Onboard new employees to get them working quickly. Then manage compliance and ensure the right mix of qualifications and labour costs for each shift with Smart Roster automation.
Automate timesheets and improve payroll efficiency
Easily manage time and attendance tracking, timesheets and approvals. Our software syncs with payroll for accurate data and correct pay runs every time.
Powerful workforce management features to support your business
- Tailor your onboarding experience to your employees' needs with configurable workflows for different organisations.
- Help reduce data errors and lost paperwork with digitally collected employee information.
- A notification is sent to managers when employee hiring and onboarding is complete, so you can create rosters and process their first pay on time.
- Quickly create and manage rosters by setting up your own roster templates.
- Smart Roster automation fills shifts with available staff who have the right skills while following all employee agreements and legislative requirements.
- Receive alerts about overlapping shifts, conflicts and breaches of rules before any hours have been worked, and alert employees to roster changes with push notifications.
- Time capture on the MYOB Advanced Team app means employees can clock in and out on their personal devices at any time.
- Tablet clock-in functionality allows you to track employee hours and attendance without installing bespoke time clock tracking hardware.
- Geotagging and photo capture ensures the right person is in the right place before timesheets are approved.
- Automatically import timesheets into payroll for seamless processing without errors.
- Pay items and leave items are matched between workforce management and MYOB Advanced Payroll or MYOB PayGlobal for accurate processing and reporting.
- Leave requests are managed end-to-end with complete visibility for employees, managers and the Payroll team.
- Load a budget for each business location and automatically calculate costs to see the value of each rostered shift.
- Include budgeted sales in your roster budgets to achieve your sales outcomes and keep track of roster costs ahead of time.
- See how your teams are tracking across hours worked, labour costs, sales and efficiency with the Business Intelligence dashboard.
Explore our MYOB payroll products
MYOB Advanced Payroll
Cloud payroll management for larger businesses
Powerful and scalable automated payroll
Frequently asked questions about workforce management software
Workforce management (WFM) software is a desktop and mobile platform that help a business run an efficient team of engaged employees while staying on the right side of employment laws. With a workforce management system, your business can create rosters in minutes, record exact staff work hours, and give employees tools to manage leave, timesheets and more.
Workforce management software enables organizations that hire a significant number of hourly workers to manage their employees and rosters successfully.
With workforce management software, you can automate the functions required to manage your workforces, such as pay rules, leave management, scheduling and attendance, union contracts, overtime reporting, and more.
Forecasting and budgeting
Time keeping and attendance
Employee onboarding, performance management & satisfaction
Payroll and benefits administration
Vacation and leave planning
The cost of workforce management software varies depending on your business and needs. MYOB software is billed as a straightforward and convenient monthly subscription with no hidden fees. Contact us today to find out more.
To find out more information about workforce management software, contact us. We'll speak with you to answer your questions and help you understand which MYOB workforce management software best suits your organisation and how it can support you.