Bring onboarding, rostering, timesheets and payroll together in one seamless solution.
Workforce management and payroll integrated in one software solution
Simplify onboarding and rostering processes
Onboard new employees to get them working quickly. Then manage compliance and ensure the right mix of qualifications and labour costs for each shift with Smart Roster automation.
Automate timesheets and improve payroll efficiency
Easily manage time and attendance tracking, timesheets and approvals. Our software syncs with payroll for accurate data and correct pay runs every time.
- Tailor your onboarding experience to your employees' needs with configurable workflows for different organisations.
- Help reduce data errors and lost paperwork with digitally collected employee information.
- A notification is sent to managers when employee hiring and onboarding is complete, so you can create rosters and process their first pay on time.
- Quickly create and manage rosters by setting up your own roster templates.
- Smart Roster automation fills shifts with available staff who have the right skills while following all employee agreements and legislative requirements.
- Receive alerts about overlapping shifts, conflicts and breaches of rules before any hours have been worked, and alert employees to roster changes with push notifications.
- Time capture on the MYOB Advanced Team app means employees can clock in and out on their personal devices at any time.
- Tablet clock-in functionality allows you to track employee hours and attendance without installing bespoke time clock tracking hardware.
- Geotagging and photo capture ensures the right person is in the right place before timesheets are approved.
- Automatically import timesheets into payroll for seamless processing without errors.
- Pay items and leave items are matched between workforce management and MYOB Advanced People or MYOB PayGlobal for accurate processing and reporting.
- Leave requests are managed end-to-end with complete visibility for employees, managers and the Payroll team.
- Load a budget for each business location and automatically calculate costs to see the value of each rostered shift.
- Include budgeted sales in your roster budgets to achieve your sales outcomes and keep track of roster costs ahead of time.
- See how your teams are tracking across hours worked, labour costs, sales and efficiency with the Business Intelligence dashboard.