Westpac Business Customer Exclusive Offer:
100% discount in Year 1 and 20% discount in Year 2 and Year 3 on the base subscription for MYOB Business Pro, Lite and Payroll Only (new MYOB customers only) – Terms and conditions
A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to:
- Westpac customers who hold a Westpac Business One Plus Account; and
- that are New MYOB Customers,
(collectively “Eligible Customers”).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEST) on 17 June 2023 until 5pm (AEDT) on 16 June 2025 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer for the Discount Period if you’ve accepted the Offer prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription, using your Westpac Brand Transaction Account or Eligible Westpac Business Card, via the Offer landing page at https://www.myob.com/au/campaign/westpac.
5. What’s included in the Offer?
a) After subscribing to an Eligible Product in accordance with the Terms, you will receive the Discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product base subscription for the Discount Period.
b) Under the Offer, you can use the Payroll Premium Feature for free for the first 30 days. Following the first 30 days, any use of the Payroll Premium Feature is charged on a variable “pay-per-use” basis in accordance with the then-standard RRP for Payroll.
c) The Offer applies to the cost of a subscription for the Eligible Product selected at the time of accepting the Offer. This offer continues to apply to upgraded or downgraded Eligible Product tier subscription throughout the Discount Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer?
a) The Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an Eligible Product base subscription.
b) This Offer does not apply to any Premium Features (except as otherwise stated within these Offer Terms). By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during the Discount Period.
7. What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard RRP.
8. What are other conditions of the Offer?
a) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
c) If, during the Discount Period, you need to update the payment details associated with your Eligible Product subscription, to remain an Eligible Customer and receive the Offer you must:
i. replace those payment details with another Westpac Business Card or a Westpac Brand Transaction Account (via direct debit); and
ii. continue to hold a Westpac Business One Plus Account.
If you do not (a) continue to hold a Westpac Business One Plus Account; or (b) you update your payment details with a non-Westpac Business Card or non-Westpac business transaction account, you will no longer be eligible for the Offer and your subscription will immediately revert to the then-standard RRP of the Eligible Product.
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause 8(c) only applies during the Discount Period. Following the expiration of the Discount Period, your chosen payment method is not subject to these conditions.
B. WESTPAC DISCLAIMER
1. Westpac is not a party to the Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
2. To the extent the law allows, Westpac does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
a) you are not, or cease to be, an Eligible Customer;
c) in our reasonable opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Discount means: from month one to month twelve, a 100% discount; and from month thirteen (13) to month thirty-six (36), a 20% discount.
Discounted Period means a maximum 36-month period commencing on the first day of your subscription under this Offer, during which time the Discount to your Eligible Product will apply.
Eligible Product means a base subscription to “MYOB Business Payroll Only”, “MYOB Business Lite” or “MYOB Business Pro”. For the avoidance of doubt, “base subscription” excludes Premium Features such as Payroll and Premium Inventory.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
New MYOB Customers means customers that have not paid for an MYOB product subscription for at least three (3) months prior to the date of taking up this Offer.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Westpac means Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141).
Westpac Brand Transaction Account means any transaction account with a Westpac brand BSB beginning with 03 or 73.
Westpac Business Card means the following Westpac cards:
- Altitude Business Gold Mastercard Credit Card
- Altitude Business Gold Visa Credit Card
- Altitude Business Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
- Altitude Business Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Business Debit Mastercard
- BusinessChoice Everyday Visa Credit Card
- BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard Credit Card
- BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard Credit Card
- BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Mastercard BusinessChoice Credit Card
- Westpac Corporate Card
- Westpac Purchasing Card
Last updated April 2023