Lawpath Business Customer Exclusive Offer: Discounted MYOB Business subscription for new businesses
In these terms and conditions:
Lawpath means Lawpath Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 74 163 055 954).
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite and Pro.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
Offer means our Lawpath Business Customer Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by Lawpath to a Lawpath Business Customer containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Lawpath Business Customer, you, your means the Lawpath Business Customer account holder that has received information about the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication and is directly accepting this Offer.
A. OFFER DETAILS
- Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to:
- small businesses in Australia that have an ABN; and
- are taking up this offer as a Lawpath Business Customer via the Offer eDM.
The Offer cannot be used by existing MYOB customers with a current MYOB subscription.
- When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 2 November 2021 until 5pm (AEDT) on 30 June 2022 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
- We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
- How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription by:
- clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM or other communication to the Offer landing page and proceeding to checkout; or
- by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer.
- What’s included in the Offer?
For Eligible Customers that have been operating a business for more than 12 months:
- you receive a 50% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product subscription for 6 months from the date you took up this Offer.
For Eligible Customers that have been in operating a business for less than 12 months:
- you receive a 100% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Eligible Product subscription for a period of 6 months from the date you took up this Offer.
- MYOB’s standard ‘30-day free period’ will also apply to those Eligible Customers operating a business for more than 12 months, with the 50% discount under the Offer commencing after the ‘30-day free period’.
- What’s not included in the Offer?
This Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an MYOB Business Pro and Lite base subscription.
The Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or to any additional services or features which incur additional charges. Examples of these excluded charges include fees associated with the use of the online invoice payments, variable pay-per-use fees for optional modules, and excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your discounted subscription period.
- What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period? At the end of the 6-month discounted subscription period, the cost of your Subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard pricing.
- What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
B. LAWPATH DISCLAIMER
- Lawpath is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
- To the extent the law allows, Lawpath does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
- Lawpath and MYOB have a referral agreement under which Lawpath earns a commission on referrals to MYOB.
- We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
- in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
- The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
Last updated October 2021