Terms and Conditions - Pinnacle Program
In these terms and conditions:
We, us, our, means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 325 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
MYOB Partner means member of our Pinnacle Partner Program.
‘Offer’ means our promotion - $50 Red Balloon voucher for every 10 clients moved online, which is offered under these Terms and Conditions.
Product means any of the following MYOB subscription products: (1) MYOB Essentials and (2) MYOB AccountRight
‘Offer period is until 11.59pm 30 June 2017, unless otherwise extended by us
You, your, yours, means you and your business, if you meet the eligibility criteria set out in section A below.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to this offer.
To be eligible for this offer, you must:
1. Be a resident of Australia
2. Be an MYOB Pinnacle client
3. Be noted in our system as having completed an MYOB Accreditation course
B. Offer details
1. You will be entitled to one $50 Red Balloon voucher for every 10 clients you move to MYOB Essentials or MYOB AccountRight
2. Maximum of 10 vouchers per individual – to a maximum value of $500
3. Vouchers are non-transferrable for cash
4. MYOB subscription files must be active before 11:59pm June 30, 2017
5. Red Balloon terms and conditions apply to the vouchers
6. Vouchers are valid for 12 months only, and any changes need to be made with Red Balloon directly.
7. Vouchers will be supplied after the promotional period – June 30, 2017.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any rewards provided to you under the offer if you
b. If in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to
2. Our decision on all matters relating to the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or discontinue the offer at any time. If we discontinue the offer, we will still process and honor the offer for all eligible submissions made prior to the offer being discontinued
4. The offer is in addition to, and does not replace or limit, your statutory rights (including your rights under Australian Consumer Law)
5. We collect and use information about you for the purpose of administering the offer. We value your privacy. For more information about how we use and collect your personal information please visit our privacy page.