Should you enter the Australian Growth Company Awards 2015?
Launched in 2012, the Australian Growth Company Awards celebrate business excellence in the mid-market.
Companies that demonstrate high growth rates, innovation, integrity, contribution to community and sustainable growth are recognised for their achievements. Participating in the awards gives your business the opportunity to gain industry recognition and raise your business profile through positive media exposure and publicity.
Once again MYOB are proud sponsors of the Australian Growth Company Awards. As leaders in the mid-market with our ERP and Payroll/HRM solutions we know that many bigger businesses have amazing success stories that we’d love to share with the world.
Nominations opened on July 1, 2015 and will close on September 1, 2015.
There are various award categories, including:
- Growth Company of the Year Award
- Agri-Business and Food Growth Company of the Year Award
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Growth Company of the Year Award
- Financial Services and Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award
- Health and Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award
- Technology Growth Company of the Year Award
- Women in Leadership Award
- Exit of the Year Award
The awards ceremony will be held in Sydney on 29 October, 2015. Category winners will be announced and celebrated by leading business people and entrepreneurs around the country.
Last year’s winners and finalists list, can be found here.
You can also join the Australian Growth Company LinkedIn Group and the MYOB Enterprise Solutions LinkedIn Showcase Page for updates and information.