Tax changes may be on your doorstep, but if you install the new AccountRight 2017.1 release you’ll rest easy.
AccountRight 2017.1 includes:
- Compliance changes for Australian businesses – you can stay compliant with Fringe Benefits Tax reporting changes and if you employ working holiday makers.
- Easier ways to search for transactions – there are more search options in your bank feeds and you now only need to type a few letters or an amount to find transactions in Sales and Purchases Register windows.
- Send allocation query reports to your clients for review – if you need to follow up transactions in your bank feeds, you can now copy these to Windows clipboard, and then paste the details into a spreadsheet, document or email.
- Bug fixes and improvements – we’ve addressed niggles and suggested improvements from customers.
Those are just the highlights. There’s a heap more in this release – see what’s new.
To install MYOB AccountRight 2017.1, keep an eye out for an update message which will appear in your version of AccountRight.
Using AccountRight v19 or earlier?
You’ll be in a better position for end of year if you move your books online.
Get ready for the end of financial year with:
- Easier ATO compliance
Tax Updates will be sent straight to your software
- Send invoices straight from AccountRight
No Outlook required and you can track whether your customers open your invoices.
- Work with others online
Share information and collaborate with your team or accountant regardless of your location.
- The best bank feeds
Save hours of data entry a month with the only online provider to offer a quality bank feed guarantee.
When suppliers email you their bills you can store them online and link them to your accounts.
Find out more about these and other great benefits of moving to AccountRight.
Upgrading your software is easy.
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION
- Install it, open it up and click Upgrade a company file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to find your old file and upload it to us.
It’s that simple. We’ll do the rest and let you know when your upgraded file is ready to use (usually within a few hours).
NOTE: If you’re using the following AccountRight features, you might not be able to upgrade just yet as these aren’t available in the latest AccountRight: M-Powered Payments multi-currency, negative inventory or multi-location stock tracking add-ons that require ODBC to connect to AccountRight.
If you’re using any third-party solution connected to your accounting software, you must check with the vendor before upgrading.