Have you booked your place at MYOB Partner Connect 2019? Whether you’re flying in from across the ditch or merely crossing the Yarra to get here, there are plenty of things to see and do when you’re not attending the conference.
MYOB’s premier partner event is shaping up to be the biggest yet, as our Australia and New Zealand events combine to create one, super-sized conference.
And while there’s more than ever to learn and get excited about, there are also plenty of opportunities for you and your team beyond the halls of the Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Better still, we’ve organised some exclusive discounts for our Partner Connect attendees, so you’ve even more reason to get out and about in Melbourne.
Time to paint the town purple
Whether you’re planning to make the journey to Partner Connect on your own or with your team, there are heaps of opportunities for extracurricular activities at your fingertips.
Renowned for its cosmopolitan vibes, Melbourne plays host to some of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in Australia. And with so many things on even during the winter months of the year, many attendees will want to bring the whole family along for the ride.
For now, we’ve created the following list as a starting point. Consider it your inspiration to begin planning something special.
- Explore Melbourne’s iconic, hidden laneways – Unlike most cities, Melbourne’s charm is hidden away in little nooks throughout the city. Take part in one of the Hidden Secrets Laneway Tours and discover a world you may have previously walked right past.
- Take an executive tour of local wineries – A little different to Melbourne’s other wine tour companies, Executive Wine Tours doesn’t use buses. Instead, you’ll join a small group of up to five people on a relaxed, comfortable tour by luxury car.
- Relive past glories at the ‘G – At the heart of Melbourne’s sporting precinct rises the hallowed turf of the MCG. While you could simply take in one of the scheduled AFL matches, you could also plan to make a day of the event and receive a guided tour of this historic arena.
- Embrace your inner foodie at Queen Vic Market – Experience the market at its liveliest on an Ultimate Foodie Tour. Led by your local market guide, you’ll discover the very best produce on offer, learn fascinating history and uncover the specialty foods you can buy.
- Get a fresh perspective on the Star Observation Wheel – The Melbourne Star brings the whole of Melbourne together – the sophisticated, the grungy and the downright quirky – in spectacular views reaching up to 40k kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD and Port Phillip Bay through to Mount Macedon and the Dandenong Ranges in the distance.
Of course, this is only a tiny sample of the massive array of sightseeing and activities that can be done in Melbourne in mid- to late-August, so there’s no excuses for treating Partner Connect 2019 as just another ‘fly-in, fly-out’ business event.
Are you considering MYOB Partner Connect 2019 and want to know how you can save with exclusive deals on these amazing experiences? Book your tickets today and access discount codes of up to 25 percent off!