Send and receive e-Invoices directly from MYOB to your customers' accounting system. Get paid faster, reduce your administration costs and improve cash flow. E-Invoicing is more secure, affordable, efficient and accurate than traditional invoicing.
Link4 is an award winning Australian software provider that has been supporting small and medium sized business owners with their e-Invoicing needs since 2016.
How is e-Invoicing different to digital invoicing ?
e-Invoicing is more
- Secure - invoices are delivered straight into your or your customers ' cloud
accounting system, bypassing the possibility of payment redirection scams
- Efficient - invoices arrive directly into your or your customers ' cloud accounting
system, saving you valuable time on administration tasks.
- Accurate - eliminate manual invoice processing errors - invoice is sent instantly
using the PEPPOL standard, a universal format that allows invoices to be read by
any accounting system.
- Affordable - it costs around $27 to process an emailed PDF invoice. e-Invoicing costs less than $10. The difference is due to the time saved from manually processing the invoice.
How does e-Invoicing in MYOB with Link4 work?
Link4 and MYOB have partnered up so you can use the latest technology in e-Invoicing. Once you signup through Link4, you can connect straight away to your MYOB accounting system. To create your first e-Invoice, you can do so via the 'create invoice' drop down menu as you would normally do. Fill in the invoice details, then select 'send e-Invoice'. No fussing with PDF's, no need to send an email - the e-Invoice is sent straight into your customers cloud accounting system. It's that easy.
- Sign up with Link4 (it only takes a couple of minutes!)
- Raise your invoice in MYOB
- Start receiving invoices and e-Invoice notifications in your In Tray
Start e-Invoicing today with Link4 from as little as $0 per month.