EDI by B2BGateway.net
Fully-managed EDI & API business integration and data connectivity solutions for MYOB.
B2BGateway EDI & API Connectivity solutions for MYOB
B2BGateway's MYOB solution is 100% built and maintained by B2BGateway developers. B2BGateway's solution allows for hassle free, reliable and the seamless exchange of any business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, inventory updates, and advanced shipping notices via any communication method (FTP, AS2, HTTP, API, etc.) and any file type (X12, XML, EDIFACT, CSV, etc.).
B2BGateway's EDI & API Connectivity solutions for MYOB are simple to use, competitively priced, highly effective and can increase profitability by reducing the costs associated with manual data entry errors.
B2BGateway supports all inbound and outbound documents from MYOB to the Trading Partner and back. Many additional features above and beyond strict EDI are supported by B2BGateway.
For example, when using a Third Party Logistics company (3PL), a Warehouse Shipping Order (940) is sent to them requesting goods to be shipped. When the goods are shipped, a Warehouse Shipping Advice (945) comes back to the MYOB user and fulfills the order quantities.
- Automatic Item Fulfillment included in the standard EDI price.
- Fully-managed, seamless integration.
- Built in cross referencing and business logic!
- Fully-integrated Advance Ship Notice (ASN) support.
- Full Warehouse support including GS1 / UCC-128 label creation.
Omni-Channel Supply Chain
EDI is more than just purchase orders and invoices. We support all forms of communication between e-Commerce platforms, online marketplaces, box stores, warehouses and 3PLs, drop ship suppliers, retailers, and many more.
Contact B2BGateway's sales team to learn how we can benefit your business!
All (318+) EDI ANSI X-12 and EDIFACT transaction sets are supported at one low price.
- One-Time Fees:
- Organizational connection to MYOB
- Trading partner setup (each)
- GS1 / UCC-128 barcode labels and packing slips are available upon request in the Warehouse Support Site (WSS)
- Monthly Fees:
- Organization support & maintenance (flat fee)
- Small fee charged per line item (SKU) on a document
- Small fee charged per kilobyte (kB) if a VAN (Value Added Network) is required by your trading partners
- Yearly Fee:
- AS2 Encryption licensing fee if required by your trading partners (each)
For the most accurate pricing estimate based on your specific needs, speak to a B2BGateway Business Development Representative.
Request pricing from B2BGateway