Datapel Warehouse Management System
Enhanced order management with comprehensive inventory capabilities
App partner for
App partner for
- Powerful searching capabilities. Locate stock by item number, name, batch/serial#, bin, custom field, or by barcode. View orders and stock by picked, packed, shipped or flagged status. Manage stock in multiple virtual warehouses and further track same items across multiple bins.
- Set up multiple warehouses and utilise structured workflows for managing stock "In Transit" between locations with optional transfer receiving.
- Reduce search times and spoilage with intelligent, rule-based stock retrieval by bin. Choose FIFO, MIN, MAX or expiry-date based pick LEXFO AND FEXFO.
- Critical for companies that need quality control or seeking accreditation. Simplify warranty and Returns management.
- Pricing schedules by Customer by Item with date limited promotions.
- Use Approval and Priority flags to improve Order management or use Stock Flags to support your quality procedures.
- Rich forms and templates with stock and sales reporting of inventory, transfers, sales by item, location, or customer with margin analysis. Harness powerful reporting with the industry standard Crystal Reports®.
- Drag and drop emails, PDF or Microsoft Office® documents into the WMS. Track special requests, product specs, or batch-related quality and warranty information.
- Specify MIN, MAX and default bin by item by warehouse and create replenishment purchases or transfers.
- Track stock returns (RMAs) with original serial or batch numbers and manage stock for repairs and maintenance.
- Advanced back order management with options to combine back orders and consolidate invoices.
- Create kits and packages to make it easy to sell and supply multi-component products from groups of items directly within Sales Orders.
- View Work-In-Progress, schedule future work orders or production runs and manage committed raw materials.
- Automatically allocate inventory of raw materials and create finished goods tracking component serial/batch numbers for full traceability.
Get started with Datapel Systems:
Contact Datapel Systems:
Phone: 1300 137 082