MYOB 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions:
We, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd ACN 086 760 198 (if the Product is purchased in Australia) and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if the Product is purchased in New Zealand).
Offer means our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee which is offered to you under these Offer Terms.
Offer Period runs for 90 days from your date of Product purchase.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Product means any of the following MYOB subscription products: (1) MYOB Essentials; and (2) MYOB AccountRight.
You, your, yours means the business or person that has purchased the Product subscription.
1) This Offer is limited to businesses who have purchased the Products.
2) The Offer is only available during the Offer Period, being 90 days from the date that the purchase the Product.
3) To accept the Offer, you must contact us contact us via our Australian Contact Us webpage, our New Zealand Contact Us webpage and provide the following details:
- your name;
- purchase details;
- the Product serial number, if it’s applicable (we will let you know if it is); and
- the reason that you’re claiming the Offer.
4) Any charges that you incur in contacting us about the Offer are your responsibility.
EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS
6) If you claim under the Offer you can choose to exchange your Product for an alternative Product instead of receiving a full refund of the purchase price. You’ll either be issued with a partial refund or you’ll be asked to pay the difference in cost, depending on whether the replacement Product is cheaper or more expensive than the original Product. For example if you claim the Offer for a Product worth $40, and want to exchange it for a cheaper Product worth $20, we will refund you $20.
7) Your refund will be credited to the credit card that you used to purchase the Product. If you used a payment method other than credit card to purchase the Product, the refund will be paid into your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer; and
8) We will not refund any freight charges incurred by you in in receiving a Product. Please allow 28 days from the date that we accept the claim for us to pay you the refund.
9) If you purchased a Product in conjunction with a cash-back or voucher promotion, we will deduct the value of that promotion from any refund we pay to you under the Offer. Please note that if the refund amount is less than the value of the promotion that you’ve already received, you won’t be entitled to claim under the Offer.
ONCE A CLAIM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED
10) After your claim is accepted and you have received your refund, the following terms and conditions apply:
- You won’t be able to access your data within the purchased Product at the end of the ‘read only’ period, if that period is limited.
- If your claim relates to the purchase of a new Product, your service agreement with us will be immediately terminated and the data file for your Product will be locked or suspended.
- If your claim relates to the purchase of an upgrade from a previous version of the Product:
- we will remotely roll the Product back to the pre-purchase version; and
- you will need to manually re-key any data entered into the Product between the date of purchase and the date that the Product version is rolled back.
11) You are not required to return the Product to us.
12) You are limited to one claim every 6 months. An individual claim can relate to multiple Products.
13) Our decision on all matters relating to the Offer is final. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or discontinue the Offer at any time. If we discontinue the Offer we will still process claims made before that date and issue refunds if those claims are accepted.
14) The Offer is in addition to, and does not replace or limit, your statutory rights (including, if you live in Australia, your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
15) We collect and use information about you and for the purpose of administering the Offer. We value your privacy. For more information on how we use and collect your personal information, please visit our privacy pages for Australia and New Zealand.