From 14 January 2020, Microsoft will stop providing support and
security updates for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. If you use
one of these Windows versions, we recommend updating as soon as
MYOB will continue supporting our software on these operating systems until 31 March 2020. For more information, visit the community forum.
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- 2.1 GHz Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo processor or faster (i5 2.6 GHz recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB hard disk space
- 32-bit colour, 1024x768 screen resolution or higher
- CD-ROM drive (if installing via CD)
Windows 8, 10 & 11 tablets (32-bit or 64-bit) are supported. Windows RT devices are not supported.
- The latest Firefox or Chrome browser, or Internet Explorer v9 or later
- Microsoft Office 2010 or later (32 bit) required for certain functions
- Adobe Reader v7 or later for certain features such as reports
A high-speed internet connection is required to work online. A minimum upload speed of 0.5 Mbps is recommended. Internet access is also required to activate and confirm files, access Live Services including bank feeds, receive software updates and access help.
For more detailed information about software compatibility, see minimum system requirements.