A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer?
The Offer is strictly limited to:
small businesses in Australia and New Zealand that have an ABN or a NZBN; and
are taking up this offer as a GoDaddy Business Customer via the Offer eDM or through the GoDaddy landing page. (collectively “Eligible Customers”)
The Offer cannot be used by existing MYOB customers with a current MYOB subscription.
2. When is the Offer available?
The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 16 May 2022 until 5pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2023 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us.
3. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
4. How do you accept the Offer?
To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase an Eligible Product subscription by clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM or other communication to the Offer landing page and proceeding to checkout.
5. What’s included in the Offer?
After paying for the first month’s subscription, you will receive a 100% discount on the monthly base subscription price for one Eligible Product for six months.
Under the Offer, you can use the payroll feature for free for the first 30 days, following which, payroll use will incur additional fees.
This Offer continues to apply to an upgraded or downgraded Eligible Product tier subscription throughout the Subscription Period.
For example: if you first subscribe to MYOB Business Lite when accepting this Offer, and within the second month of your Discounted Period you elect to upgrade to MYOB Business Pro, the Offer will apply to your MYOB Business Pro subscription for the remainder of the Discounted Period.
6. What’s not included in the Offer?
This Offer only applies to the standard no-charge inclusions associated with an MYOB Business Pro and Lite base subscription.
The Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or to any services or features which incur additional charges such as fees for online invoice payments, variable pay-per-use fees for our Premium Features. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your discounted subscription period.
7. What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period?
At the end of the 6-month discounted subscription period, the cost of your Subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard pricing.
8. What are the conditions on the Offer?
This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
B. GODADDY DISCLAIMER
1. GoDaddy is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
2. To the extent the law allows, GoDaddy does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
3. GoDaddy and MYOB have a referral agreement under which GoDaddy earns a commission on referrals to MYOB.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Eligible Product means a base subscription for MYOB Business Lite and Pro.
GoDaddy means GODADDY ONLINE SERVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED (ABN 604 834 237).
GoDaddy Business Customer, you, your means the GoDaddy Business Customer account holder that has received information about the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication and is directly accepting this Offer.
MYOB, we, us, our means:
if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means our GoDaddy Business Customer Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by GoDaddy to a GoDaddy Business Customer containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Last updated March 2023