Powerful new features, improved workflows, extensive reporting and more
We’re upgrading MYOB Essentials. Here’s what you need to know.
– 5 things to check
Once a file has been upgraded to the new MYOB Essentials interface, we recommend taking a moment to check everything is in order. If you’ve completed the pre-upgrade tasks, the below should be straightforward.
- Check user access
- Check bank reconciliations are up to date
- Check bank feed rules are still in place
- Check credit card bank feeds are NOT linked to asset accounts
- Check chart of accounts is set up correctly
Learn about key changes
after the upgrade
Learn about key changes after the upgrade has taken place,
including new features,what’s changed and what’s been improved.
- Set up recurring transactions
- Send remittance advices to suppliers
- Track income and expenses with jobs
- More granular reporting to help you make better decisions