Discover your Unlimited Potential and win with MYOB
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GAME OF SKILL
1. Promotion entrants must be:
- Residents of: New Zealand.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry.
3. Start time and date: 11:00am on Tuesday 29 November 2022.
4. Closing time and date: 12:00pm on Tuesday 29 September 2022.
5. There will be one winning entrant only.
6. The winning entrant will receive one Prezzy Card to the value of $100 including GST.
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is $100 including GST. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
8. The prize will be couriered to the winning entrant following the Discover your Unlimited Potential webinar or within 14 days of judging.
9. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
10. The promotion starts at the time and date specified in section 3. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period).
11. To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Complete all required fields on the online competition entry form at https://forms.microsoft.com/r/q48YM6dhK4
12. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to:
1.1.1. receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the Promoter’s products, services and events; and
1.1.2. the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, testimony or submission to the promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising and marketing this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter’s products and services or the Promoter more generally.
13. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant, owned by the entrant and free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties. Entries must not have been published previously or have won any awards or prizes in other competitions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to:
1.1.3. verify the validity of entries and entrants;
1.1.4. disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions;
1.1.5. to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRANTS
16. Judging will take place immediately following the Discover your Unlimited Potential webinar after entries close at 12:00pm on Tuesday 29 November 2022.
17. The winning entrant will be the judged on the answers to question eight on the competition entry form – “What will you do with your unlimited potential?”. The judges will choose the most interesting, genuine and or entertaining answer to be the winner.
18. The promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on literary and creative merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winning entrant.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entries are limited to one per Discover your Unlimited Potential webinar attendee.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 22, if for any reason a winning entrant does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
22. If a prize is unclaimed a subsequent draw may take place no later than 30 days following the Selection Date at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
WINNING ENTRANTS’ NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
23. The winning entrant will be notified within 5 working days of the Selection Date via the email given on the competition entry form.
24. The Promoter is MYOB NZ Limited, of c/- Level 7, 28 Brandon Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
26. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.