Prezzy Card offer: Move from desktop payroll to Essentials Payroll and get a $50 Prezzy Card
In these terms and conditions:
We, us, our means MYOB NZ Limited (Company Number 902338).
Offer means this discount upgrade offer, which is offered to you under the Offer Terms.
Offer Period runs until 5:59pm (NZDT) on 15/2/2021 unless otherwise varied by us.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
You, your, yours, customers means the business, sole trader, partnership, company, trust or other entity (as applicable) that has received the Offer directly from us.
A. OFFER DETAILS
1. The Offer is strictly available to customers with selected MYOB Ace Payroll and MYOB Payroll serial numbers that have either:
a. received the Offer via a telephone call from MYOB support staff; or
b. received the Offer via email quote from MYOB.
2. The Offer is available for one gift card per customer. The Offer cannot be transferred to other businesses or other MYOB Ace Payroll or MYOB Payroll serial numbers.
3. The Offer is only available during the Offer Period. To accept the Offer, you must either:
a. Accept the offer on the phone at the time that the MYOB’s support staff provides the Offer; or
b. Where the MYOB support staff gives you a quote that includes the Offer, you must accept the quote within 30 days of the date of the quote.
c. The first invoice payment date falls before 1 April 2021.
4. The Offer consists of:
a. A $50 Prezzy Card with the purchase of an MYOB Essentials Payroll or MYOB Essentials Accounting with Unlimited Payroll. The Essentials subscription entitles to you to support services and online services.
b. Prezzy card will be sent to the nominated address within 30 days of commencement of MYOB Essentials Payroll or MYOB Essentials Accounting with Payroll subscription, and payment of the first monthly invoice.
5. Some online services (currently MYOB BankFeeds) are included in the MYOB MYOB Essentials Accounting with Payroll subscription at no extra charge. You may use those online services during your discounted period at no additional charge.
6. Other online services are subject to additional charges. For example, MYOB Essentials Payroll includes the first 10 employees per pay run but is subject to $1 per employee, per pay run after that.
7. You can terminate your MYOB Essentials subscription by phoning us at least 10 days before the end of the current period of your monthly or annual subscription. If you cancel your MYOB Essentials subscription, you will no longer have access to online services or the other benefits of the MYOB Essentials subscription (such as support services). You will have 60 days from the effective date of termination to extract your Customer Data from MYOB Essentials at no charge. After this period, after which time you and other Users (including your Employees and Professional Partner) will have no further guaranteed access to MYOB Essentials or your Customer Data.
8. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
9. The offer does not apply to existing MYOB clients with a current MYOB subscription, and is not available as a part of the MYOB Partner Program.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.