PayGlobal Rostering, Time & Attendance Processing Training
A session for users to gain a detailed understanding of Daily View processing.
Course name: Rostering and Time & Attendance Processing
Price: $895 ex. GST
Duration: 1 day
Dates for 2020 courses are coming soon
The Rostering and Time & Attendance Processing course is designed for payroll teams who want to gain a detailed understanding of Daily View processing. This course will focus on how information flows through Daily View, and how to configure the system to get the desired outcome. It will teach users how to troubleshoot roster, leave and clock processing.
Designed for small groups, this training will allow extensive time for both one-on-one interactions with the instructor and for group situations to help gain knowledge and share feedback.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the settings that govern information flow of Leave, Rosters and Actuals
- Learn to configure Shifts, Tours and Timebands to reduce data entry and decrease variance
- Configure Anchor Groups, Breaks and other settings the control behaviours Daily View
- Understand and troubleshoot Clock processing
Who should attend?
Payroll team members and system administrators who want to get a better understanding of their payroll software and take on more responsibility of day-to-day tasks.
- Shifts, Tours and Timebands
- Settings that impact Daily View processing
- Daily View navigation and changes
- Leave in Open Periods
- Clock processing and flags
- Overview of Requirements and Allocations
Request training for your city
Can't find any courses for your location? We're always looking for new areas to expand our training - fill out some details and let us know, so we can work on where to expand next.