PayGlobal Intermediate Training
A three-day training session designed for users who want to gain a deeper understanding of how their payroll system works.
Course name: PayGlobal Intermediate Training
Duration: 3 days
The Intermediate Training course is designed for payroll teams and system administrators who want to get more out of their software. This intensive course will focus on the day-to-day set up of payroll processing, and will teach users how to both troubleshoot and make basic configuration changes.
Designed for small groups, this training will allow extensive time for both one-on-one interactions with the instructor and for group situations to help gain knowledge and share feedback.
By the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the configuration of your system
- Easily make configuration changes such as creating or modifying allowance codes, super funds, etc
- Gain skills in using the more complicated but less common payroll functions like ETPs, importing transactions, year end processing & customising Transaction View layouts.
Who should attend?
Payroll team members and system administrators who want to get a better understanding of their payroll software and take on more responsibility of day-to-day tasks.
- Financial structures
- Advanced Payroll Processing
- Modifying Layouts
- Understanding Payroll Rules
- Understanding Award Rules
Request training for your city
Can't find any courses for your location? We're always looking for new areas to expand our training - fill out some details and let us know, so we can work on where to expand next.