PayGlobal Administrator Training
A three-day session for users who want to become adept at using PayGlobal as an administrator.
Course name: PayGlobal Administrator Training
Price: $1999.95 ex. GST
Duration: 3 days
This three-day training focuses on PayGlobal administration and will upskill users responsible for maintenance and enhancements. More advanced features are included along with tools to assist time-consuming manual tasks to help meet changing business requirements.
Designed for small groups, this training will allow extensive time for both one-on-one interactions with the instructor and for group situations to help gain knowledge and share feedback.
By the end of this training, attendees will be able to:
- Understand ESS and its administration, including changing menus/fields
- Carry out reporting in PayGlobal with an emphasis on using the existing reports to maximum advantage, e.g. report splitting, emailing, scheduling
- Understand security, what is possible and how to set it up
- Create User Defined Fields (UDF) within PayGlobal
- Understand User Defined Accumulators (UDA) and their functions
- Import data into PayGlobal from Excel such as rate increases
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at payroll managers, system administrators or
advanced users of payroll, who would be responsible for the day to day
maintenance of PayGlobal. A reasonable level of technical aptitude is
assumed for attendees.
- Security Profiles
- User Profiles
- User Defined Fields
- User Defined Accumulators
- Synchronisation (importing) data
- Self Service Administration
Training dates and locations
|Christchurch||MYOB Offices |
17 Sir William Pickering Drive
|18th, 19th and 20th April ||Book now|
Level 8, Lumley House
11 Hunter Street
|18th, 19th and 20th
July ||Book now|
|Hamilton||ACE Training |
Level 1 AMI Building
Cnr Angelsea & London St
|22nd, 23rd and 24th August||Book now|
|New Australian dates coming soon |