Exo Timeclock utilises various methods
for employee clocking including Biometric (finger print) scan,
Proximity card, Magnetic swipe card and basic keypad entry.
Implementing a time clock device will immediately improve your time
capturing processes, which in turn enhances your payroll process.
Keypads and barcode readers can be connected to allow for additional
data entry such as cost centre/job costing allocation.
Combine EXO Timeclock with the EXO Time and Attendance module, and a
high-class time capture solution is easily produced that provides
seamless integration for immediate data processing.
Features and Benefits:
- Works in all environments, from coal mines
to call centres
- Handles different roles, shifts and
- Eliminates ‘time theft’ by confirming user
- Reduces payroll administration through automated
- Multiple timeclock device operation
- Industry standard communications (10/100Base-T Ethernet, USB and
Host RS232 (3 wire 9600,n,8,1) as standard
identification options include Biometric scan, Proximity card,
Magnetic Swipe card and basic Keypad entry