At a glance
Thanks to flexible customisation, you can set varying levels of access for those who require information vs. those who need to perform administrative actions.
Because everything feeds from the same central data base, you can take comfort knowing that your marketing and sales team will always be armed with current, accurate information.
Integration, accuracy and flexibility – three words that define the perfect customer relationship solution for growing businesses.
Features and Benefits
- Sophisticated CRM features for sales teams – manage your sales pipelines and teams with Exo CRM, which allows staff to enter detailed quotes against prospects or existing customers. CRM users can prepare quotations right up to the point of initiating a job or sales order creation, ready to be processed by finance and operations users;
- Marketing campaign capability - users are able to manage their marketing campaigns as a complete end to end process including tracking campaign costs and return on investment;
- Re-usable contact lists - lists can be created using any segmentation requirements for use in marketing communications or bulk contact needs such as calling overdue debtors;
- Live integration with Exo Finance - enables access to real-time, accurate customer information including opportunities, orders and pricing arrangements - anywhere, any time;
- Contact management - a comprehensive view of all clients and prospects interactions with the company including their transaction history with a company;
- My Day tool - a customisable space that allows you to view all your activities including tasks, opportunities, pipeline, orders and sales performance;
- Sales performance analysis - fully customisable tracking of sales performance;
- Real time stock management - offers live, accurate an up to date information, allowing for rapid response times to customer queries, and
- Sale budgets - ability to set realistic, and accurate sales budgets using historical sales data.