Will you be Payday PAYE compliant in time?
Payday PAYE is a government initiative to streamline the way PAYE is reported. The changes will mean employers such as yourself will be no longer required to file an Employer Monthly Schedule. Instead you will report information to the Inland Revenue on the day you pay your staff. Under the current time frame, you will have until 1 April 2019 to review your processes and meet the new compliance requirements.
To ensure your company is compliant in time for Payday PAYE, acting now will take away the stress and risk regarding implementing Payday PAYE in your organisation. In addition, MYOB PayGlobal is equipped to help drive this major change in management process within your organisation. It will also help reduce frustration and streamline the implementation process for you.
How we can help?
On Premise and Online - $1900 + GST
- What is Payday PAYE and how does it work?
- Where can I get the details?
- Impact on Superannuation, New starters, Terminations (ETP), pay adjustments and reporting
- Impact on Employees
- How will the process impact our employees?
- What do I need to communicate to my employees?
- Payroll Process (current vs what is needed)
- Payday PAYE Payment Process
- Superannuation Payment Process
- Reinstatement of Employees
- Multiple Employee records for the same person
- Payslip and Distribution
- Review the environment is in line with the minimum MYOB PayGlobal software requirements for Payday PAYE
Detailed Review Report
Considerations/Excludes: System Changes
Would change management support help you to successfully implement Payday PAYE? MYOB PayGlobal is equipped to help drive the change program in your organisation. Simply tick the box on the form to find out more.