Will you be Payday Filing compliant in time?
Payday Filing is a government initiative updating the way PAYE is reported. From 1 April 2019 employers such as yourself will no longer be required to file an Employer Monthly Schedule. Instead you will report information to the Inland Revenue on the day you pay your staff. Before this change you will need to review your processes and meet the new compliance requirements.
Ensure your company’s compliance and avoid any last-minute stress by implementing Payday Filing now. MYOB PayGlobal is equipped to help you with this major change in your payroll process. PayGlobal will provide your organisation with all the necessary information you need to know and will streamline the implementation process so that your organisation will be ready.
How we can help?
On Premise and Online - $1900 + GST
Information Session and review covering:
- What is Payday Filing and how does it work?
- Where can I get the details?
- Impact on Kiwi Super, New starters, Terminations, pay adjustments and reporting
- Impact on the organisation
- How will the process impact our employees?
- What do I need to communicate to my employees?
- What do I need to communicate to Management?
- Payroll Process (current vs what is needed)
- Payday Filing Payment Process
- Superannuation Payment Process
- Reinstatement of Employees
- Multiple Employee records for the same person
- Review the environment is in line with the minimum MYOB PayGlobal software requirements
- Test the
environment will be ready to connect electronically with the
This readiness assessment is designed to help you prepare for Payday
Filing and as such does not include any system changes.
Book your Payday Filing Readiness Assessment now
Simply fill out this form to get ready for this major change and enjoy peace of mind.