Welcome to the new Connected Ledger
The powerful new Connected Ledger has been fully rebuilt. This means you can expect all the features you wanted most and much more. Most importantly, you can now take advantage of enhanced reporting, a more intuitive dashboard, simplified workflows and a seamless mobile experience.
The impressive new functionality is designed to save valuable time, provide effortless usability and deliver clear insights into business performance.
Ready to get started?
As an existing and valued partner, you’re being given first access to all these new and helpful features.
Starting with Connected Ledger via partners and the remainder of the Essentials suite before the end of 2020. Today though, there’s three important updates to note:
New Connected Ledger available
Upgrades from BankLink to new
Connected Ledger available
Upgrades from existing to new
Connected Ledger over the next
A snapshot of the new Connected Ledger’s features
Expanded ability to report quantities
In addition to bank transactions and cash management
reporting, you can now account for quantities in:
- General Journals
- Spend and Receive Money
- Reports such as GL detail and the P&L.
Cash flow report enhancements
New features include:
- Removal of zero-dollar balances
- Account level control cascade down to Header sub accounts
- Include or exclude year-end adjustments
- Show negative values as minus signs or brackets
- Filter by accounts and only show ones that you want to display.
- Advise clients better with a new reporting suite, including
customisable reports, report consolidation, the ability to
save and replicate, and a personalised report pack builder
- Enhanced banking rules ensure quicker, more accurate coding
- Special entity set-up to cater for alternative business
types, such as trusts and partnerships.
More flexibility. More power
- Protect your data by assigning specific roles to users and
controlling what they see
- Add quantities to General Journals, spend money, receive
money, several reports (GL Detail, P&L, Cash Movement) and the
details will flow through to Client Accounting.
- Work anytime, anywhere from any internet-connected device
- Streamlined workflows and major performance enhancements
- Enhanced banking rules ensure quicker and more accurate coding.
Setting up a Chart of Accounts
- Exporting the chart is simple and intuitive
- Delete unused account codes on import
- Easily add new account codes from the account selector.
After upgrading your BankLink clients to Essentials Connected Ledger you can continue to create your financial reports for them in the same way as you do today. Later this year, you’ll also be able to adopt Online Tax as your first step to MYOB Practice – our new highly efficient, end-to-end online practice software solution.
Register for a call
Simply fill in your details below, and we’ll be in touch.