The new Connected Ledger is packed full of powerful new features
Delivering the features you asked for the most.
What the new Connected Ledger means for you
The new Connected Ledger has been fully rebuilt with powerful new reporting, a completely reimagined UI and simplified workflows.
Our most powerful product yet
More flexible. More powerful.
- Code faster and more accurately with enhanced banking rules.
- Cater to all business types, including trusts and partnerships, with special entity set-up rules.
- Save time with streamlined workflows and major performance enhancements.
- Flexible user access management to control what users can access and enter.
- Your easy to use dashboard will give you clear insights into business performance.
- Work anytime, anywhere from any internet-connected device with the great new mobile experience.
Powerful reporting suite
- Highly customisable reports, report consolidation across multiple business entities, the ability to save and replicate, and a personalised report pack builder.
When is this happening?
Now! We wanted to give our partners early access to all the new features we have to offer, which is why we’re starting to roll them out first on Connected Ledger. We’ll be upgrading the rest of the Essentials suite with the same functionality throughout 2020.
Any new user who trials or buys Connected Ledger will have access to the new MYOB Essentials*
All BankLink files will be able to migrate directly to the new Connected Ledger.
The new Connected Ledger will begin rolling out to current users from May.
* You will still be able to refer your new clients to the current MYOB Essentials.
Register for a call
Simply fill in your details below, and we’ll be in touch.