IdentityPAY - Time and Attendance Software
IdentityPAY contemporary time and attendance software with bonus HR and Reporting modules
App partner for
Every business now knows how vital it is to provide your leadership team with inspirational technology from which they can mobilise and lead their human capital. IdentityPAY® is driven to capture this ideal.
Building contemporary time and attendance software is our focus, unlike cumbersome ERP’s for whom it can often be an afterthought.
Contrary to what other providers may say, software integration is not as difficult as it once was. Given quality access, we back our highly skilled development team to integrate our software with your existing systems and accounting packages.
• IdentityPAY® records employee arrival and departure times through biometric technology - ‘fingerprint scanners’. Employee data is then transferred to your payroll program eliminating paper based time sheets, double handling and manual recording errors.
• Manage fatigue by inputting rules such as maximum hours per shift. The system then has the capacity to alert when inputted fatigue rules are breached.
• The leave management function allows employees to raise leave requests and management to track, approve and record leave entirely electronically.
• The IP65 weatherproof rated fingerprint scanners design allows installation in narrow spaces and outdoor locations.
• No internet, no worries… We can configure the fingerprint scanners to function in remote and mobile locations.
More than meets the eye...
IdentityPAY® is a ‘Time & Attendance’ application contained within Atone® WMS, an all-inclusive Workforce Management System.
Leveraging off the Atone® WMS platform, significant bonus modules are incorporated including HR and Reporting.
The HR module compliments IdentityPAY through record management of all employee data, salary packaging, position details, performance management, issuance of company property, leave application and approval processes.
Brought to life by its in depth reporting capability, IdentityPAY® easily extracts critical time and attendance data in either PDF or excel format, brilliant for submissions to boards and other relevant stakeholders.
Report on expiring data and set alerts to email Management prior to expiration. This invaluable feature allows for future planning in relation to the management of expiring inductions, licenses, industry medicals, probationary periods and the like.
IdentityPAY® is made available through the provision of one enterprise license as opposed to a per user license. This all-inclusive approach affords management a tangible platform from which they can capture key labour statistics.
IdentityPAY® provides individual passwords and multiple access levels, extending from full system administration to read only functionality. Security levels can be implemented to align with your organisational structure and internal authorisation processes.
To view the systems full capability go to http://www.theflynngroup.com.au/identity-pay