Weka Online are specialists in integrating WooCommerce websites with MYOB Advanced Business. Integration will automate the handling of:
Stock Items, Matrix Items, and Non-Stock Items
● Product Data will be synced from MYOB Advanced -> WooCommerce using Push Notifications (on save).
● The integration will sync through the title, description, attributes, image files, and connected sales categories.
● Stock quantities and stock management are optional.
● Stock items become simple products; non-stock items and matrix items become variation products.
● Sales Categories will sync when a Stock Item / Matrix Item Syncs.
● Sales Categories will sync from MYOB Advanced -> WooCommerce.
Customers and Contacts
● The website will create a new customer in MYOB Advanced on sales order completion if the customer does not exist.
● The integration will sync customers from MYOB Advanced to WooCommerce using Push Notifications.
● The fields synced are Customer ID, Customer Name, Main Contact, Main Address, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Shipping Contact, Shipping Address.
● The integration will create a sales order in MYOB Advanced after the customer completes the purchase process using WooCommerce webhooks.
● The fields set are: Customer, Customer Order => Website Order ID, Bill-To Contact, Bill-To Address, Ship-To Contact, Ship-To Address, Notes => Customer Note, Premium Freight Price => Shipping Total, SO Line Items.
● The fields set for a line item are: Inventory ID => SKU, Line Description => Product Name, Quantity, Unit Price => Final unit price (after any discounts on the website).
● Each sales order in MYOB Advanced will include a payment line, if applicable.
● Payment methods between MYOB Advanced and WooCommerce will sync together.