Add-ons: solutions that make business life easier
Create any report in Excel to analyse your MYOB data quickly and for FREE.
MYOB comes pre-loaded with many useful reports. However, there are always some fields, layouts or customisation that users would like included on their reports that are not available
The ExcelReportLink solutions are a series of FREE MYOB add-ons which solves this problem.
Out of the box, ExcelReportLink comes loaded with the following customisable reports:
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reports
- Sales and Transaction Reports
- Job and Category Reports
- Multi-company Reports
- Aged Receivables and Aged Payables Reports
- Payroll and Leave Entitlement Reports
- Custom Reports
ExcelReportLink can produce reports with the following dimensions:
- Companies, Job and Categories
- Customers, Suppliers and Items
- Accounts and Versions (actual and budget)
- Dates, Months and Financial Years
- Transaction fields (Number, Type, Line Memo, etc.)
- Many other dimensions (Custom Lists, Custom Fields, Identifiers, etc.) with some level of customisation
By leveraging Microsoft Excel's Pivot Tables, ExcelReportLink allows you to:
- Design and Format the layouts
- Add filters
- Sort values
- Collapse and Expand rows
- Drilldown to source data
- Apply calculations
Download a FREE ExcelReportLink solution to suit your needs...
ExcelReportLink GL Pivot (Works with AccountRight Live and Classic)
ExcelReportLink Sales Pivot (Works with AccountRight Live and Classic)
ExcelReportLink Payroll Pivot (Works with AccountRight Classic only)
ExcelReportLink Aged Receivables Pivot (Works with AccountRight Classic only)
ExcelReportLink Aged Payables Pivot (Works with AccountRight Classic only)
Contact Accounting Addons for training, to customise the reports further or to discuss the types of reports you wish to produce.
Are you a developer?
Do you code in PHP .net ruby swift F# or python*? Have you built an add-on or integration which shares (or could share) data with MYOB accounting software and services? Why not share it with us today.Learn more about MYOB api & how to use it List your add-on with us
*yes we know there are many other great languages out there - you can use anything you like