Classroom Training and Webinars Terms and Conditions
- Definitions: 'Business day' means a day except a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Melbourne. ‘Course’ refers to training and events provided by MYOB. They include classroom training, seminars, workshops, online seminars and self-paced learning. ‘Credit’ refers to monies left on file to the credit of the client which is available as payment, or part payment, for future courses, products and services. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, after which time they will expire. They are valid as payment, or part payment, for purchasing further courses, products and services. ‘Refund’ refers to return of monies paid in advance for a course booking.
- Booking Payment & Confirmation: Course prices are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking, prior to payment being processed. Quoted prices include GST. Discounts on course fees can only be claimed at the time of booking, prior to payment being made. Discounts will not be offered retrospectively. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same transaction. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Course fees. A booking confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed after full payment has been received by MYOB. Please contact us if you have not received your booking confirmation and tax invoice within one business day of making payment.
- Course Pre-requisites: It is important that you fully satisfy any specified pre-requisites prior to undertaking the training, as time is not allocated to covering assumed knowledge during the course.
Booking Cancellations & Transfers: The following policy applies for all booking cancellation requests received by us that involve Classroom Training, Seminars, or Online Seminars:
- 10 or more Business days notice before the course - full Refund provided.
- 5 to 9 Business days notice before the course - Credit is provided for the full cost of the original course.
- 1 to 4 business days notice before the course - Credit is provided for 50% of the original course cost.
- No refund or credit is available if notice of the cancellation is received on the day of the course or for non-attendance.
The following policy applies for all booking transfer requests received by us that involve Classroom Training, Seminars, or OnlineSeminars:
- 5 or more business days notice before the course - transfer to an alternate course is allowed with no administration fee charged.
- 1 to 4 business days notice before the course - 50% of the original course price will be credited towards the cost of the alternative course booking.
- No Refund or Credit is available if the transfer request is received on the day of the course or for non-attendance.
- Transferring bookings from one person to another is permitted provided you have advised us prior to the commencement of the course and we have acknowledged receipt of that advice. For online training you must notify MYOB within 30 days of purchase, and prior to logging in.
Online Training: The following policy applies for all Online Training:
- Refunds, Credits or booking transfers of attendees are not available once you have logged into the online training.
- Sharing of user names and passwords is strictly prohibited. MYOB reserves the right to immediately terminate access to online training if it reasonably believes that more than one user is accessing the online training using the same login details.
- Purchase of online training allows the purchaser (an individual) access to the online training for a period of not longer than six months, calculated from the date of enrolment. Login details are sent separately one business day following the purchase.
Cancellations by MYOB: MYOB reserves the right to cancel, in its
sole discretion, any particular course. In the event a specific
course is cancelled, participants will be contacted by us to arrange
a transfer to an alternative course date. Alternatively, a full
Refund of the course cost is available upon request.
MYOB assumes no responsibility for non refundable airline-tickets, accommodation, deposits, or any other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
MYOB Training Guarantee: The MYOB Training Guarantee is our upfront commitment to you that you'll be comfortable with what you learn in our classes. If you don't feel that you've grasped the concepts and can put the training into practice, we invite you to repeat the same course within a three-month period absolutely free of charge. The MYOB Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Guarantee offer is only made to the original person attending a MYOB classroom training course and is not transferable.
- Attendees returning for a repeat sitting of a course must bring their original manual and materials for use on the day.
- Booking requests for a repeat sitting of a classroom course are to be sent to MYOB Training via email at email@example.com and are subject to availability.
- Guarantee offer is valid for 3 months from the date of the original classroom course, after which date it becomes null and void.
- Offer is only applicable for one repeat sitting of the same course originally attended.
- Copyright: MYOB training material, including online training, self-paced or classroom training manuals, and training exercises, are protected by copyright, and cannot be used by you, or any other party, without express permission from MYOB.