To be eligible for membership of the MYOB Certified Consultants program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
Step 1: Industry Qualifications
Must be associated with at least one of the following bodies:
- Tax Agent
- Industry Training Organisation (ITO)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers (ICBNZ)
Step 2: Join the MYOB Partner Program
The MYOB Partner Program is an initiative that rewards your skill, expertise and efforts in delivering success to your clients.
To become a MYOB Certified Consultant, you must be on our partner program. If you are not a part of our Partner Program please click here.
Step 3: Setup your partner dashboard
- To access your dashboard visit partner.myob.com (if you need this set up please call support or speak to your partner manager)
- You must have one active MYOB Essentials with payroll file and one AccountRight plus live file on your dashboard. This is essential as it is a pre-requisite for your learning in the CC membership
- Bank Feeds must be active in both the MYOB Essentials and AccountRight live file.
Step 4: Induction Course
Once you have met the above criteria click the enrol now button and join the Certified consultancy program. Following this, you will then be e-mailed an invitation to the induction course. There is an upfront fee of $460 (GST Inc.). Once you gain access you must complete the course in 60 days to become Certified.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Consulting the MYOB way
- Advanced MYOB Business management software hints, tips & skills
- Overview of MYOB's products and services
- Partner specific communication tools
- Partner Relationship Induction
- Marketing your business
If you are unsuccessful in passing the course you can reapply to
re-sit your induction. To organize a re-sit contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After joining and you will receive access to the certified consultancy learning platform. You will have 60 days to complete and pass induction. Once complete Myob will send you the resources you need to continue your membership with us.
So you can maintain your superior level of support, offers and various marketing and business tools, there is an ongoing subscription fee of $23.75 a month (GST Inc.) with a minimum term of 12 months.
These are the requirements for exisiting Certified Consultants who are re-certifying.
Annual re-certification is required to ensure your knowledge and expertise is up to date. By recertifying annually, you will be rewarded with your yearly digital badge that you can showcase to your clients. It is necessary to retain your up to date qualification to continue to provide a high level of service to your clients.
All MYOB Certified memberships are ongoing, with an initial 12-month Commitment that involves:
- Reduced monthly subscription fee of 23.75 (GST inc).
- An annual recertification course.
- You must remain part of the Partner Program to remain Certified
- Attend at least one MYOB event per year to maintain certification - INCITE or Partner Connect. (Regional clients can attend online).