Terms & Conditions
The following contains important summary information about the free access to MYOB Atlas for 12 months and associating that website with a free .com.au domain name for 2 years.
Eligibility and other important information
- MYOB Atlas is only available to Australian businesses with a currently registered (active) ABN. Only one MYOB Atlas Service is available per ABN.
- The website you create using MYOB Atlas is subject to storage limitations associated with your chosen plan. Storage limits are outlined in the MYOB Atlas Learning Centre.
- To maintain website service beyond the first 12 months, it is your responsibility to provide your payment information to us.
- You can cancel your MYOB Atlas Service at any time.
Registration of a .com.au domain name at no charge for 2 years
- If your business meets the .com.au eligibility criteria available at http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2008-05/, and you agree to the auDA registrant obligations in the .au Registrant Agreement available at http://learningcentre.myobatlas.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/395, you can apply to register a .com.au domain name at no charge for the initial 2 year license term.
- Registration of a .com.au domain name at no charge is your responsibility. Follow the prompts within MYOB Atlas.
- The initial .com.au domain name licence is valid for 2 years after which a renewal charge will apply every 2 years.
- You are required to make several statements to us in relation to your domain name application – please read them carefully to ensure that those statements are correct.
- You are entitled to transfer your domain name registration to another registrar, and we will facilitate such transfer for you according to our obligations under auDA's Published Policies (see http://www.auda.org.au).
- You are bound by the .au Dispute Resolution Policy (auDRP) in relation to your registered domain name, as well as such other dispute resolution policy which may be adopted by auDA from time to time.
- The complete terms and conditions of your application for a .com.au domain name, and if successful, your domain name license, are available at http://myobatlas.com/registrant-agreement.
- Renewal of your .com.au domain name licence is your responsibility. If you choose not to renew your .com.au domain name, your website’s address will revert to the myob.net domain name supplied during signup for MYOB Atlas.
Using a business-name.myob.net address or a pre-existing domain name
- Your MYOB Atlas website will automatically be assigned a temporary business-name.myob.net domain name.
- If you do not wish to take up the .com.au domain name offer, you may continue to use the temporary business-name.myob.net domain name.
- If you already have one or more domain names which you wish to use with your MYOB Atlas website, you can do so at no additional cost.
- You can purchase addition domain names at your own expense at any time.
- MYOB Atlas, Atlas by MYOB, the Atlas logo and the MYOB Atlas & Atlas logo are trademarks of MYOB Technology Pty Ltd.