MYOB Commercial Partnership Offer: 50% off base subscription for 12 months on MYOB Business Lite, Pro and AccountRight
A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The offer is strictly limited to:
a) franchisees or association members of an association or franchisor who is party to a Commercial Partnership agreement with MYOB; and
b) is an Australian or New Zealand registered business; and
c) is new to MYOB (customers with a current subscription are not eligible).
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 1 February 2023 until 5pm (AEDT) on 31 January 2024 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. What’s included in the Offer? The Offer provides you, the franchisee or association member, with a 50% discount on the cost of an Eligible Product subscription for 12 months.
4. What’s not included in the Offer? This Offer does not apply to MYOB Business Payroll Only or to any Premium Features. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges incurred during your Discounted Period.
5. What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer, free trial or free period and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
b. the Commercial Partnership agreement with your Association or Franchisor is terminated for any reason; or
c. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro or MYOB Business AccountRight Plus and Premier.
MYOB, we, us, our means
a) if you accept these Offer Terms in Australia, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
b) if you accept these Offer Terms in New Zealand, MYOB NZ Limited (NZCN 902338)
Offer means this Commercial Partnership Offer which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product
Offer Period has the meaning given to it in clause 2 of these Terms.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
You, your, yours means the customer that is accepting the Offer.
Discounted Period means 12 months from the date that your Subscription is activated under this Offer.
MYOB Customer means a user of an MYOB product or service, including but not limited to MYOB Business Lite, MYOB Business Pro, MYOB AccountRight, MYOB AccountEdge, MYOB businesSUPPORT, MYOB BankLink, and MYOB Enterprise Solutions ERP.