Online Invoice Payments Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GAME OF CHANCE
1. Promotion entrants must be:
- residents of Australia; and
- at least 18 years old.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry.
3. Start time and date: 9.00am AEDT 1st April 2023.
4. Closing time and date: 5.00pm AEDT 30th April 2023.
5. There will be 10 winners.
6. Each winner will receive two (2) x WISH gift cards (valued at $50.00 each) which will be sent out via email to the same email as this offer was sent to, with a link to these two (2) $50 WISH gift cards. Use or redemption of the gift cards is subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card issuer.
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is $1,000. The prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
8. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The promotion period starts at the time and date specified in section 3, and ends at the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received before the end of the Promotion Period.
10. To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) have an active subscription for an MYOB product;
(b) be approved for online invoice payments;
(c) send one (1) or more invoices with online invoice payments enabled within the Promotion Period.
11. Every invoice sent with online invoice payments enabled is counted as additional entry into the prize draw
12. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the products and services of the Promoter and its affiliates.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to:
(a) verify the validity of entries and entrants;
(b) disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
(c) disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or (in the Promoter’s opinion) contains objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
RANDOM DRAW OF WINNING ENTRANTS
15. The winners will be selected by a random draw that will take place at Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 on Wednesday 3rd May 2023.
16. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
17. Prizes will be emailed to each winner within ten (10) business days after the winner notifies the Promoter in writing that it wishes to accept the prize; provided that such notice is received before the time stipulated by the Promoter.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 19, if for any reason a winner does not accept a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. Subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, if a prize has not been accepted by the time stipulated by the Promoter, all non-winning entries from the original draw will be entered into a second chance draw which will take place no later than ten (10) business days following the lapse of the relevant deadline. The second chance draw will take place at the same place as the original draw. For the avoidance of doubt, sections 16–18 of these terms and conditions apply to any second chance draw.
20. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121, Australia.
23. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.