2022 MYOB Happy Hour Events Offer
40% discount on select products for the first 6 months
1) When is the offer available? The offer will be available from the day you attended the Event for a period of 60 days thereafter.
2) What’s included in the offer? 40% off RRP on a new base subscription of an Eligible Product for the first 6 months. For a list of Eligible Products and offer exclusions see below.
3) Who is eligible for the offer? The offer is strictly limited to new and existing members of the MYOB Partner Program (including the Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs), who attended the Event.
If you attended the Event and are not already a Partner Program member and would like to take up this offer, speak to an MYOB Team member about how to sign up for the Partner Program.
MYOB will only contact Event attendees who have consented to receive promotional communications from Event sponsors.
4) How to accept the offer?
To accept the offer you must:
1. follow the instructions in the offer eDM; or
2. speak with an MYOB Customer Success or Sales Specialist to apply the offer to the new subscription; and
3. if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) or NZBN (for NZ customers)) to set up the customer’s data file.
5) Offer exclusions: What’s not included in the offer?
The offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard base subscription inclusions. For example, the offer does not cover excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy; fees from MYOB PayBy or Pay Super; or variable pay-per-use fees like the Payroll add-on.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, free trial or free period, is not transferable and not refundable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time (e.g., MYOB Partner Program discounts, free trial periods, subsequent file discounts, etc).
6) What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period?
At the end of the discounted subscription period, your subscriptions will revert to your available Partner Program discount. For up-to-date information on pricing, see www.myob.com/au.
7) What else do you need to know?
- We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will honour the offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
- You have received this offer because you attended an event that was sponsored by MYOB.
In these terms and conditions:
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) if you accept in Australia and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
Offer means the Partner Program offer 40% off new MYOB Business base subscriptions (excluding MYOB Business Payroll) (if you’re in Australia); or new AccountRight or Essentials base subscriptions (if you’re in New Zealand) for six months.
Event means any MYOB Happy Hour event held in 2022
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Eligible Product means:
If you are in Australia:
• MYOB Business Lite
• MYOB Business Pro
• MYOB Business AccountRight Plus
• MYOB Business AccountRight Premier
If you are in New Zealand:
• MYOB Essentials Starter
• MYOB Essentials Accounting
• MYOB AccountRight Plus
• MYOB AccountRight Premier