Connecting Up Conference – OIP Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promotion entrants must be:
- Residents of Australia or New Zealand;
- Minimum age: 18 years; and
- Connecting Up members
- MYOB customers.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
3. Start time and date: 8am AEDT on 12 May 2022.
4. Closing time and date: 7pm AEDT on 13 May 2022.
5. There will be 1 winning entrant.
6. The winning entrant will receive an OfficeWorks voucher valued at AUD $500.
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is AUD $500. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
9. The promotion starts at the time and date specified in section 3. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period).
10. To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Submit their contact details to sign up for OIP onsite at the Connecting Up Conference during the Promotion Period; and
- Complete the signup process post event and have OIP activated within the following week.
11. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to:
1.1.1. receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the Promoter’s products, services and events; and
1.1.2. the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, testimony or submission to the promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising and marketing this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter’s products and services or the Promoter more generally.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to:
1.1.3. verify the validity of entries and entrants;
1.1.4. disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions;
1.1.5. disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRANT
14. The draw will take place at 17 Sir William Pickering Drive, Burnside, Christchurch, New Zealand to select the winning entrant 12pm NZT on 24 May 2022 (Selection Date).
15. The promotion is a game of chance. The winner will be randomly drawn.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entries are limited to one per entrant.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 20, if for any reason a winning entrant does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
19. If a prize is unclaimed a subsequent draw may take place no later than 30 days following the Selection Date at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
WINNING ENTRANTS’ NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
20. The winning entrant will be notified within 5 working days of the Selection Date via email.
21. The Promoter is MYOB Australia Pty Ltd, of Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, telephone 1300 762 575.
23. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.