MYOB Certified Consulting Program Survey
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GAME OF CHANCE
1. Promotion entrants must be:
- Residents of: Australia and New Zealand.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry.
3. Start time and date: 10am AEST/ 12am NZST on 10th May 2022.
4. Closing time and date: 5:30pm AEDT/ 7:30pm NZST on 27th May 2022.
5. There will be 9 winning entrant(s).
6. Each winning entrant will receive a MYOB prize pack valued between $100-$200 AUD each. The winning entrant will receive one prize pack containing a: Sports drink bottle; Wooden Power Bank; Lambswool Blend Scarfe; Frank Green 340ml coffee flask; Bluetooth speaker; and a MYOB Grey backpack
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is between $900 - $1,800 AUD. The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The prizes will be posted to the winning entrant within 7 days of the Draw Date.
9. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
10. The promotion starts at the time and date specified in section 3. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period). To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period submit their answers to the "Certified Consultants have your voice heard survey" survey https://www.research.net/r/HBGQJFN?, https://www.research.net/r/R6DKRK2?, https://www.research.net/r/R6DCWSL?, and https://www.research.net/r/R6YVBX8?.
11. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to:
a) receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the Promoter’s products, services and events; and
b) the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, testimony or submission to the promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising and marketing this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter’s products and services or the Promoter more generally.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to:
a) verify the validity of entries and entrants;
b) disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions;
c) to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRANTS
14. There will one draw conducted at 12pm AEST on 30 May 2022 (Draw Date) at Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 18, if for any reason a winning entrant does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
16. If a prize is unclaimed a subsequent draw may take place no later than 30 days following the Draw Date at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
WINNING ENTRANTS’ NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
17. The winning entrant will be notified within 3 working days of the Selection Date via email.
18. The Promoter is MYOB Group (MYOB), comprising MYOB Australia Pty Ltd, of Level 3, 168 Cremorne Street Cremorne VIC 3121 and MYOB NZ Limited, of c/- Level 7, 28 Brandon Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.