Connect to win with MYOB
Terms and conditions: Game of skill
1. Promotion entrants must be:
- Residents of: Australia.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry.
3. Start time and date: At the advertised date and start time of the Australian Bookkeepers’ Summit event you are attending.
4. Closing time and date: 30mins prior to the advertised end of the Australian Bookkeepers’ Summit event you are attending.
5. There will be 1 winning entrant per Summit event.
6. Each winning entrant will receive a set of two Jabra Elite 75T earbuds valued at $219 including GST.
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is $2,628 including GST. The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The prizes will be presented to the winning entrant at the Summit event they attend, or, if the winner not at the event when winner is announced, within 14 days of judging.
9. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
10. The promotion starts at the time and date specified in section 3. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period).
11. To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- Complete all required fields on the online competition entry form at https://forms.office.com/r/DF3qndEwYe
12. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to:
1.1.1. receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the Promoter’s products, services and events; and
1.1.2. the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, testimony or submission to the promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising and marketing this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter’s products and services or the Promoter more generally.
13. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant, owned by the entrant and free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties. Entries must not have been published previously or have won any awards or prizes in other competitions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to:
1.1.3. verify the validity of entries and entrants;
1.1.4. disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions;
1.1.5. to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Selection of winning entrants
16. Judging will take place at each Summit venue on the date of each Summit event.
17. The winning entrant will be the judged on the answers to question seven on the competition entry form – “What’s the silliest or strangest thing a client has asked you since the COVID-19 pandemic began?”. The judges will choose the most interesting, genuine and or entertaining answer to be the winner.
18. The promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on literary and creative merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winning entrant.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Entries are limited to one per Summit attendee.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 22, if for any reason a winning entrant does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
22. If a prize is unclaimed a subsequent draw may take place no later than 30 days following the Selection Date at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winning entrants' notification and publication
23. The winning entrant will be notified at the event on the day of entry. Or, should they not be present at the time of the draw, within 5 working days of the Selection Date via the email given on the competition entry form.
24. The Promoter is MYOB Group (MYOB), comprising MYOB Australia Pty Ltd, of Level 3, 235 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley, VIC 3150, Australia.
If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.