Accounting Business Expo - Get Good Busy Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GAME OF CHANCE
1. Promotion entrants must be:
a. Residents of: Australia.
b. Minimum age: 18 years.
2. Employees and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry.
3. Start time and date: 8am AEST on Thursday, 28th April 2022.
4. Closing time and date: 5pm AEST on Friday, 29th April 2022.
5. There will be 1 winning entrant.
6. The winning entrant will receive one prize packs of their choosing from either:
a. ‘Get Good Busy in Style’ back-to-office wardrobe package including a $2,000 David Jones voucher and a consultation with a David Jones stylist instore or online; or
b. ‘Get Good Busy by Avoiding Traffic Jams’ eScooter package to make travelling to the office cooler, easier and faster. Package includes a Segway Ninebot Max G30P Global Edition eScooter, helmet, phone holder, premium lock and strap on carry bag – valued at over $1,700.
7. The total value of the entire prize pool is up to $2000. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The prize will be emailed / posted / shipped to the winning entrant within 14 days of the Draw Date.
9. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions.
10. The promotion starts at the time and date specified in section 3. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in section 4 (Promotion Period).
11. To enter the promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
- attend the Accounting Business Expo during the opening hours of the event. Entrants must submit their entry using the QR code links available at the MYOB stand or on the Get Good Busy checklist distributed at the event, to access and enter the online competition. Entrants must complete all requested fields in the online competition form before submitting their entry online.
12. Entries are limited to one per entrant.
13. By entering the promotion, each entrant consents to:
a. receipt of any communication regarding the promotion and other communication which informs the entrant of the Promoter’s products, services and events; and
b. the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image, testimony or submission to the promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising and marketing this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter’s products and services or the Promoter more generally.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to:
a. verify the validity of entries and entrants;
b. disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions;
c. to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, or in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory language.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
SELECTION OF WINNING ENTRANTS
16. There will one draw conducted at 12pm AEST on 2 May 2022 (Draw Date) at Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw at section 18, if for any reason a winning entrant does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited.
18. If a prize is unclaimed a subsequent draw may take place no later than 30 days following the Draw Date at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
WINNING ENTRANTS’ NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
19. The winning entrant will be notified within 1 working days of the Draw Date via email.
20. The Promoter is MYOB Group (MYOB), comprising MYOB Australia Pty Ltd, of Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, unforeseen legal or commercial circumstances or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the competition, or disqualify any entrant, as appropriate.