MYOB Business Lite 50% off base subscription for 12 months for businesses under 2 years (non-MYOB customers)
A. OFFER DETAILS
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The offer is strictly limited to Australian businesses that, at the time they accept the offer:
- are not an MYOB Customer; and
- have been in business less than 2 years
MYOB reserves the right to request information in regards to incorporation date or start date of your business.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is only available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. What’s included in the Offer? The Offer provides you MYOB Business Lite (base subscription only) for 50% off for 12 months.
4. What’s not included in the Offer? The Offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard no-charge inclusions associated with MYOB Business Lite. For example, the Offer does not cover Payroll fees, online invoice payment fees or excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy. By accepting this Offer, you agree to pay any additional fees or charges during your discounted subscription period.
5. What are the conditions on the Offer?
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
- This Offer is not available as part of the MYOB Partner Program. MYOB Partner Program wholesale or commission rates do not apply.
- This Offer is not transferable and not refundable.
1. We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
b. in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you’re not reasonably entitled to.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
3. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
In these terms and conditions:
We, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
Offer means this 50% off base subscription offer, which is offered to you under the Offer Terms.
Offer Period runs from 7 April 2022 until 5pm (AEST) on 31st December 2022, unless otherwise varied by us.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
You, your, yours means the customer that is accepting the Offer.
Discounted Period means 12 months from the date that your MYOB Business Lite Subscription is activated under this Offer.
MYOB Customer means a user of an MYOB product or service, including but not limited to MYOB Business Lite, MYOB AccountRight, MYOB AccountEdge, MYOB businesSUPPORT, MYOB BankLink, and MYOB Enterprise Solutions ERP.