MYOB 2022 AU Tax Seminar Referral Offer
A. OFFER DETAILS
1) Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to the first 1000 new and existing members of the MYOB Partner Program (including the Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs) (“Partner Program Member”) to take up this offer by completing the steps outlined in clause 4 (How to accept this offer?). This offer is only applicable to Partner Pays subscriptions.
If you are not already a Partner Program Member and would like to take up this offer, speak to an MYOB Team member about how to sign up for the Partner Program.
2) When is the offer available? The offer is available from 9am (AEST) on 22 April 2022 until 5pm (AEST) on 4 July 2022 (“Offer Period”) unless otherwise varied by us.
3) What’s included in the offer? Refer a client to MYOB and purchase a subscription to any Eligible Product for a minimum 12-month period at 25% off RRP and receive a free ticket to the MYOB 2022 AU Tax Seminar. For full offer exclusions see below.
4) How to accept the offer?
To accept the offer you must:
1. speak with an MYOB Customer Success or Sales Specialist;
2. if requested to do so, provide the Sales Specialist with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN (for AU customers) to set up the customer’s data file;
3. purchase and activate a minimum of one Eligible Product subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period; and
4. agree to these Offer T&Cs and returning a signed and dated copy of the T&Cs to the MYOB Sales Specialist.
5) Offer exclusions: What’s not included in the offer?
The offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard base subscription inclusions. For example, the offer does not cover excess transaction charges payable under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy; fees from MYOB PayBy or Pay Super; or variable pay-per-use fees like the Payroll add-on.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, free trial or free period, is not transferable and not refundable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time (e.g. free trial periods, subsequent file discounts, etc).
6) What happens at the end of the Minimum Subscription Period?
At the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, the cost of the subscriptions will automatically revert to your applicable Partner Pays wholesale pricing. You may cancel your subscription after the Minimum Subscription Period.
If an Eligible Product subscription is terminated before the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, you will be responsible for paying MYOB the cost of a ticket to the 2022 AU Tax Seminar equalling $270 + GST.
2) We reserve the right to discontinue the Offer at any time. We will honour the offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
In these terms and conditions:
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198).
Offer means the MYOB 2022 AU Tax Seminar Referral offer in which a partner may purchase a subscription to any Eligible Product for a minimum 12-month period at 25% off RRP and receive a free ticket to the MYOB 2022 AU Tax Seminar.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Minimum Subscription Period means a minimum 12-month Partner-Pays subscription.
Partner Pays means an Eligible Product subscription paid for by the Partner Program Member.
Eligible Product means:
- MYOB Connected Ledger with Payroll
- MYOB Business Lite
- MYOB Business Pro
- MYOB Business AccountRight Plus