A. Key Details
Eligible Customers: a member of the MYOB Partner Program based in the Territory (including Partner, Certified Consultant, Bookkeeper, POS or Connected Account Programs and customers who have commenced their application to become an MYOB Partner Program member).
Offer: You will receive:
(a) 100% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for each Eligible Product for the Discount Period; and
(b) one digital copy of the latest ‘MYOB for Dummies’ book, free of charge, when you first take advantage of this Offer. A personalised link will be sent to the email address listed as the primary contact (unless agreed otherwise with MYOB) to access a single copy of the digital book. We will send the link within 30 days of you first taking up the Offer or within 30 days of the book release date (whichever is later). The expected release date is 10 October 2023.
For the avoidance of doubt, the standard 30-day free period offered by MYOB does not apply in addition to this Offer.
Discount Period : 3-months from the purchase date of your Eligible Product subscription.
Offer Period : from 1 August 2023 until 5pm 31 December 2023.
B. Offer Conditions
1. Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Eligible Customers.
2. When is the Offer available? The Offer is available during the Offer Period, unless otherwise varied by us. All references to time in these Terms are a reference to the local time in the capital city of the applicable Territory, on the date stated.
3. How do you accept the Terms and redeem the Offer? By redeeming the Offer, you agree that you are bound by these Terms. To redeem the Offer, you must during the Offer Period purchase an Eligible Product subscription by speaking with an MYOB sales agent and referencing the Offer; and if requested to do so, provide the sales agent with relevant information (such as customer entity name, ABN to set up the company data file).
4. What’s included in the Offer? If you accept the Offer (see section 3), you will receive the Discount on the standard monthly RRP subscription fees for Eligible Product subscriptions. You will receive the Discount for the Discount Period.
5. What happens at the end of the Discount Period? At the end of the Discount Period, the cost of your Eligible Product subscription will automatically revert to your relevant Partner Program discount pricing. By providing us your credit or debit card details and agreeing to our Direct Debit Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that the subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis and you authorise us to debit your credit or debit card the then-standard MYOB partner pricing fees for your relevant MYOB Partner program membership tier at the end of the Discount Period.
7. What other conditions apply to the Offer?
a) The Offer cannot be applied retroactively for prior purchases.
b) The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
c) You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time.
d) You can take advantage of this Offer up to five times during the Offer Period.
C. General Conditions
b) in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
2. Your Rights. The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
4. Liability. To the extent permitted by law, MYOB will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the Offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the Offer.
6. Governing Law. These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
7. Definitions. Unless the context otherwise requires, in these Terms:
a) Discount, Discount Period, Eligible Customer, Eligible Product, and Offer Period each have the meaning given to them in the key details section.
b) MYOB, we, us, our Australia (if you accept these Terms in Australia) or New Zealand (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
c) Offer means this exclusive offer, which is offered to you by us under the Terms.
d) Terms means these terms and conditions.
e) Territory means Australia (if you accept these Terms in Australia) or New Zealand (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
f) You and your refers to the customer that is accepting this Offer under section 3.
Last updated July 2023