Human Resources & Payroll
Make the complex task of managing a company’s biggest asset easier.
Ineffectual management of personnel brings a raft of headaches: high administration overheads, reduced productivity, poor culture, staff churn and loss of skills. Manage key functions from payroll to leave planning, employee development and OH&S to recruitment, analysis and reporting: pain-free.
Benefits and Features
- Have confidence in your systems, knowing you’ll pay on time and correctly
- Reduce paper files: key documents can be stored in the system
- Build an accurate employee / candidate database to find the people you need for any position
- Planning and analysis will be more straightforward and accurate
- Search capabilities enable you to match the best skilled candidates and employees to roles
- More effective team development and management
An efficient and prompt payroll is crucial to keeping staff happy. The Payroll module delivers a reliable and streamlined process, automating much of the manual grunt work.
Build a robust source of information with accurate records of skills, attributes and documents. Advanced people management tools improve workforce planning and analysis.
Manage the process of attracting, assessing and recruiting the best talent available. Streamlined communications and a fully searchable database ensure due company process is followed.
Takes care of scheduling staff reviews and maintaining other key staff information, freeing your HR team to focus on strategic employee development programs.
Streamline leave-planning procedures and minimise the time and resources of excess administration. Approvals, reporting and forecasting will be much easier.
Health & Safety
Track and manage incidents that may occur in the workplace. Control potential workplace hazards and maintain compliance with government occupational health and safety regulations.
HR – Mobile
Provides staff with the ability to manage their own employment information (apply for leave, view pay details) via web-based portal, further freeing up valuable HR staff.