Serving your business better job costing today!
Professional service providers need to know that their billing is correct and that costs are controlled – that’s where Job Costing comes in. When your business ‘focus’ is on providing a service, rather than making or selling a product, the price you charge for that service must not only be fair; it must be transparent.
Discover how to develop a modern job costing system by reading our feature on job costing for professional services.
What we’ll discuss:
- How to accurately track project costs to maintain profitability
- Why improving data collection improves profitability
- Costs you’re not counting and how they can improve your revenue
- The importance of planning your future technology requirements
- How to improve customer satisfaction by improving your processes
- How industry leaders are preparing for the future