ERP payroll management software
Our ERP products are unique, like your business. Speak with us to get a tailored recommendation.
Comprehensive payroll, timesheet and human resources management
A scalable, flexible payroll management solution for larger businesses that is as simple as it is powerful.
- Human resources tools simplify employee development and culture management
- Stay up-to-date with tax obligations and new tax changes introduced by the ATO
- Easily track and manage staff information and provide employees with an online self-service system
- Streamline payroll by easily capturing staff time and attendance
- Manage staff timesheets from one location and reduce manual payroll data entry
An all-in-one management tool to calculate finances, track labour costs, analyse trends and create detailed reports in real time.
- Detailed cost and general ledger analysis
- Up to 50 management and accounting reports
- Seamlessly interacts with electronic banking and the Australian Tax Office
- Automatically accrues leave and handles payments in accordance with legislation
- Payroll is effortlessly scalable for businesses preparing for growth
Timesheets and time management
Manage staff timesheets from one location and reduce the workload of your payroll staff with a single screen, intuitive interface.
- Process payroll information from remote sites electronically
- Feed that data directly into your ERP software
- Secure logins allow access by on-site supervisors or employees
- Create future timesheets
- Prepare batches outside of payroll
- Automatically update leave balances and pay period changes
Capture and share information, policies and staff contact lists without security concerns, and allow employees to access payslips, apply for leave and view holiday entitlement online.
- Online locator board lets you find employees instantly and check their availability
- Online timesheets allow staff to enter times wherever they’re based
- Personal information can be managed and updated by employees with password access
- Managers can view leave entitlements and balances for their teams, and approve or reject leave applications remotely
Keep on top of absenteeism with time and attendance in a single or multi-user system.
- Automatically calculate employees’ hours
- See who's
working in your business, and when
- Employee clocking options like biometric scan, proximity card, magnetic swipe card and basic keypad entry
- Track labour costs, analyse trends and create detailed management and accounting reports
- Comply with employment legislation on time
- Attendance recording and documentation
- Process weekly totals automatically, forecast payroll costs based on rosters and calculate a wide range of allowances
- Track labour costs and view a full history for each employee
A full set of tools to better streamline team management and cater to the needs of employees
- Staff can manage their own employment information (apply for leave, view pay details)
- Build an accurate employee / candidate database to find the people you need for any position
- Schedule staff reviews and implement effective team development
programs and management
- Promote better employee culture and retain important skills with less staff churn
- Data management tools help you store and stay up-to-date with all your HR records
- Set reminders about upcoming HR matters.
Each of our ERP solutions comes with comprehensive financial management features
We guide you every step of the way
Work with a trusted partner
Our ERP software is installed and managed by our trusted providers. We work hand-in-hand with them to give you the best experience.
The right training at all times
Getting up to speed with your ERP system becomes easier with comprehensive training for every feature.
Local support when you need it
MYOB and our trusted partners are here to help you whenever you need it - so you're never in the dark.
Our solutions integrate with:
How do I get ERP?
Contact us. We speak with you to determine the best software solution for your unique business needs.
We put you in touch with the largest network of partners in Australia & New Zealand who are fully qualified and accredited by MYOB.
Our partner guides you through the installation process, on-site, and makes sure you get up and running.
Training and support is provided throughout the entire journey. You can contact MYOB about any problems every step of the way.
Because we tailor your ERP system to your business, pricing is dependent on what needs you have. Contact us to talk in detail about your needs and how we can create an ERP system that brings you value.
Maybe! Do you often find that your system breaks because you have too much data? Is it slow and hard to manoeuvre? Do you need to rely on stop-gap methods, like extra spreadsheets or systems outside of AccountRight?
If so, then you might need ERP. Contact us to tell us your needs specifically and we'll help you figure out what to do.