Telstra Small Business Offer: new MYOB customers receive a 50% discount on monthly pricing of one MYOB Business subscription for 6 months
In these terms and conditions:
Telstra means Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556).
Eligible Product means MYOB Business Lite, and Pro.
MYOB, we, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198)
Offer means our Telstra Business Customer Exclusive Offer, which is offered to you by us under the Offer Terms and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
Offer eDM means the electronic direct marketing sent by Telstra to a Telstra Business Customer containing details of the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page.
Offer Terms means these terms and conditions.
Telstra Business Customer, you, your, yours means the individual that has received information about the Offer and a URL to the Offer landing page, either from an Offer eDM or another channel of communication, and is directly accepting this Offer.
A. OFFER DETAILS
- Who is eligible for the Offer? The Offer is strictly limited to Telstra Business Customers that purchase a new Eligible Product subscription (“Subscription”). The Offer does not apply to existing MYOB customers with a current MYOB subscription.
- When is the Offer available? The Offer is available from 9am (AEDT) on 5th October 2021 until 5pm (AEDT) on 21st February 2022 (“Offer Period”), unless otherwise varied by us. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Offer at any time. We will still honour the Offer if you’ve accepted prior to it being discontinued.
- How do you accept the Offer? To accept the Offer, you must, during the Offer Period, purchase a Subscription by clicking through the hyperlink in the eDM or other communication to the Offer landing page and proceeding to checkout.
- What’s included in the Offer? The Offer provides for you to receive a 50% discount on the standard monthly subscription price for one Subscription, including all of the subscription standard inclusions, for a period of 6 months from the period activated under this Offer.
- What’s not included in the Offer? The Offer does not include anything that falls outside the standard inclusions associated with your Subscription. Some features and services, such as online invoice payments and any add-on modules such as Payroll, are subject to additional charges, in addition to the standard subscription cost. Those additional paid services are not included in the Offer. For example, the Offer does not cover excess transaction charges payable under variable payroll module.
- What happens at the end of the discounted subscription period? At the end of the 6-month discounted subscription period, the cost of your Subscription will automatically revert to the then-standard pricing.
- What are the conditions on the Offer? This Offer it not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable. You can use the best offer available to you at a single point in time, but not a combination of offers at any point in time (e.g., subsequent file discounts, etc). The offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the Eligible Product.
B. TELSTRA DISCLAIMER
- Telstra is not a party to this Offer or any contract you enter into as a result of the Offer and does not make any representations about or guarantee the quality of MYOB software or any Eligible Product or its suitability for your circumstances.
- To the extent the law allows, Telstra does not accept any responsibility for losses suffered as a result of your acceptance of the Offer or use of an Eligible Product.
- Telstra may receive a financial benefit in connection with any successful referral.
- We reserve the right to rescind any discounts provided to you under the Offer if:
- in our opinion you are trying to obtain benefits from the Offer that you are not reasonably entitled to.
- The Offer does not replace or limit your statutory rights, including your rights under applicable consumer laws.
Last updated September 2021