MYOB Showcase online webinar series: Terms and Conditions
These are important terms and conditions (Terms). Please read them carefully before making a booking to this Event Series. By making a booking, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms:
- We, us, our means MYOB Australia Pty Ltd ACN 086 760 198 (if you accept these Terms in Australia) and MYOB NZ Limited, Company Number 902338 (if you accept these Terms in New Zealand).
- You, your, yours means the original purchaser and, if a booking is transferred, any subsequent ticketholders.
- Event Series means the MYOB Showcase online webinar series, provided by MYOB. A reference to Event Series means either a reference to this singular event or a reference to all future MYOB Showcase events, depending on what you selected in your event registration.
1. Event Series Cancellations by MYOB: We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or relocate the Event Series. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law or New Zealand Consumer Guarantees), MYOB assumes no responsibility for any expenses incurred due to cancellation or rescheduling of the Event Series.
3. Marketing Communications: If you’re not an existing MYOB customer, by registering to attend this Event Series, you’re also consenting to receive phone call, SMS and/or email communications from MYOB, including promotional emails and special offers. You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from these communications at any time by:
- for email marketing communications – either logging in to https://my.MYOB and updating your email communication preferences, or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our email marketing communications;
- for marketing communications that you’ve received via a different channel (such as direct mail or phone calls) – by sending an email to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.