MYOB ‘More Me-Time’ Program Terms & Conditions.
Who is eligible for this offer?
When is the ‘More Me-Time’ Program running?
From 11 November 2021 until 11.59pm AEST on 28 February 2022 (the Promotion Period), unless otherwise varied by us.
The Referrer will earn a Me-Time credit (redeemable in the form of a AU$50 gift card for Australian based Referrers or NZ$50 for NZ based Referrers, as further described below) when:
- during the Promotion Period, the Referrer makes a referral through their Sales Specialist (via email or telephone) to refer a SME customer to MYOB (Referred Customer);
- The Referred Customer must be intended to acquire AccountRight or MYOB Business (for Australia) or AccountRight and Essentials (for New Zealand);
- the Referred Customer must not be a current MYOB customer;
- the Referred Customer signs up for a subscription during the Promotion Period for:
- in Australia: MYOB Business or AccountRight; or
- In New Zealand: AccountRight or Essentials; and
- An exception does not apply, together a Qualified Referral.
The Qualified Referral customer can take advantage of MYOB’s current promotion of 40% off MYOB Business located here (available until 31 January 2022).
This offer (More Me Time credits and 40% off MYOB Business for 6 months) is not available in conjunction with any other MYOB offer.
What exceptions apply?
The following exceptions apply to the Promotion:
- a Referrer may only redeem one Me-Time credit for each Qualified Referral. Additional or repeated purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals;
- the Referred Customer cannot be an entity which has already been referred to MYOB prior to the Promotion Period or referred during the Promotion Period by a different Referrer;
- the Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
What are the Referral Rewards?
Each Me-Time credit accrued by a Partner is paid in the form of a AUD50 The Card Network (for AU) and NZD50 Prezzee gift voucher (for NZ). All Me-Time credits earned for referrals made between 11 November 2021 until 11.59pm AEST on 31 December 2021 will be paid after the end of the Promotion Period (31 December 2021) but no later than 28 January 2022. All Me-Time credits earned for referrals made between 1 January 2022 until 11.59pm AEST on 31 January 2022 will be paid after the end of the Promotion Period (31 January 2022) but no later than 28 February 2022.
Credits will be sent via email from MYOB in the form of a unique code to redeem on The Card Network (AUS) or Prezzee (NZ). After receiving the email with the unique voucher code, the Referrer will then be individually responsible for activating/redeeming their rewards through The Card Network (AUS) or Prezzee (NZ). The Referrer will need to contact the voucher provider for any questions or assistance activating their reward.
How do I keep track of my Qualified Referrals?
If you have opted in to receive electronic commercial communications with MYOB, we will email you regular status updates during the Promotion Period outlining how many Me-Time credits you have accumulated. Please note that all Me-Time credits are paid after the end of the Promotion Period.
If you think that the credits accumulated are incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll sort it out for you.
- MYOB reserves the right to disqualify you from the Program, exclude any referrals or rescind any Me-Time credits provided to you if:
- MYOB reasonably considers any referrals are suspicious, fraudulent, intentionally duplicitous or in MYOB’s opinion you are trying to obtain benefits for the Program that you are not reasonably entitled to; or
- you conduct yourself in a manner which MYOB considers may bring MYOB into disrepute or if MYOB suspects you have breached any laws in connection with the Program, including electronic commercial communication “spam” laws or applicable privacy laws,
- MYOB will use reasonable efforts to notify you if we have assessed that a referral is excluded.
- As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Me-Time credit rewards.
- All vouchers issued by MYOB are issued in the name of the Referrer, not to specific individuals employed by a Referrer nor to a third party.
- You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws, including electronic commercial messages, spam and privacy laws.
- MYOB may amend the terms of this Program from time to time and will provide reasonable notice to you if it does so.
- MYOB reserves the right to discontinue the Program at any time. We will honour any Me-Time credits which have accrued prior to that date.
The Digital Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 (“EML”) pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pty. Ltd. and distributed by TCN Group Pty Limited ABN 87 626 501 568 (“The Card Network”) or (“TCN”). Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. All Digital Mastercards are valid for redemption according to the month and year found on your tokenised card on your device. The Card is valid until the expiry date and cannot be used after expiry. MYOB accepts no legal responsibility for the issue or delivery of the Digital Mastercards, any associated goods or services and/or any information provided by The Card Network. Digital Mastercards are not redeemable for cash and will be issued in the name of the party who completes the referral.
New Zealand Referrals
E-Gift cards are provided by PREZZEE LIMITED (NZBN 9429049008357) (“Prezzee”) and not MYOB. All e-Gift cards are valid for redemption for 36 months and are subject to the applicable Prezze terms and conditions available here. MYOB accepts no legal responsibility for the issue or delivery of the e-gift cards, any associated goods or services and/or any information provided by Prezze. E-Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. E-Gift cards will be issued in the name of the party who completes the referral.