"MYOB Feature use (July - October)" Promotion
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian businesses who (a) use any of the following three (3) MYOB Products: MYOB Essentials, MYOB Business or MYOB AccountRight; and (b) receive an email from the Promoter inviting them to participate in this promotion (each an “Eligible Business”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/07/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/10/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promotional Period will be divided into four (4) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”). There will be a dedicated MYOB feature specified for each Monthly Entry Period (each a “MYOB Feature”). Eligible Businesses will be awarded one (1) automatic entry (into the relevant draw for each Monthly Entry Period) for using the MYOB Feature at least once during the relevant Monthly Entry Period. The MYOB Feature for each Monthly Entry Period is outlined in the table in Clause 7 below.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Business per Monthly Entry Period.
- Entries open at 12:01am and close at 11:59pm for each Entry Period on the dates and times listed in the table below. All times are AEST/AEDST (as the case requires). There will be one draw for entries received in each Entry Period (each a “Monthly Draw”). All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 at 1:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winning Eligible Businesses will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the relevant Monthly Draw. The names of winning Eligible Businesses will be published online at https://www.myob.com/au/comms/myob-feature-use-promotion on the dates outlined in the table below.
|Monthly entry period
||MYOB feature||Entries open||Entries close||Draw date||Publication date|
|1 - July||
Invoicing - Eligible Business must save a complete invoice and have sent it via email or been printed
|2 - August||
Payroll - Eligible Business must complete the Payroll process and select “Finish Pay Run” button
|3 - September||
Online Invoice Payments (OIP) - Eligible Business must either (a) apply for and be approved for OIP; or (b) if the Eligible Business has already applied and been approved for OIP they must send an OIP enabled invoice
|4 - October||
InTray - Eligible Business must add document to InTray
- The first valid entry drawn in each Monthly Draw will each win a $500 GiftPay Gift Card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a GiftPay Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of a GiftPay Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a GiftPay Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the GiftPay Gift Card.
- All prizes will be awarded to the owner of the Eligible Business regardless of who carried out the MYOB Feature during the relevant Monthly Entry period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses (including the use of the MYOB Feature) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any business who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete use of the relevant MYOB Feature will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason winning Eligible Business does not take the prize by 5:00pm AEDST on 15/12/2022, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $2,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Business. Eligible Businesses should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- A draw for a prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 16/12/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winning Eligible Businesses (if an) will be notified in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw. Winner’s name will be published online at https://www.myob.com/au/comms/myob-feature-use-promotion on 23/12/2022.
- Eligible Businesses consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the MYOB Feature is the responsibility of the Eligible Business and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Busines; or (f) use of a prize.
- If an Eligible Business does not wish to participate in this promotion, they should reach out to the Promoter directly and request to be removed.
- The Promoter is MYOB Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 086 760 198) of Level 3, 168 Cremorne St, Cremorne VIC 3121, telephone 1300 762 575.