MYOB Advisor Accounts Payable report Pilot – Terms and Conditions
The pre-release version of the MYOB’s Advisor Accounts Payable report and technology (“MYOB AD-AC-Payable”) is made available to your company/practice/organisation ("you" or “your”)on the following terms and conditions. MYOB AD-AC-Payable has not been issued for general release. As part of the development of MYOB AD-AC-Payable, MYOB Australia Pty Ltd and MYOB NZ Limited (“MYOB”) are running a pilot to understand the suitability of MYOB AD-AC-Payable for the general market (“Trial”).
To participate in the Trial, you must consent to participate on the terms set out below. You understand and agree that:
1. MYOB AD-AC-Payable is a pre-release report version which is still undergoing development and may therefore not be error-free, nor perform at optimum performance levels.
2. MYOB AD-AC-Payable report is not ready for general release to our clients or to any other person.
3. As MYOB AD-AC-Payable is not a released version, MYOB employees are not fully trained on the MYOB AD-AC-Payable and may therefore not be able to provide support which is usually provided for production versions of MYOB products. MYOB will use reasonable efforts to give you priority support for this pre-release version of MYOB BAS Lodgement during the Trial. If you have any queries or problems arising from the use or implementation of MYOB AD-AC-Payable, you agree to contact the MYOB pilot support team in the first instance.
4. Upon MYOB’s request, you agree to provide us with feedback on MYOB AD-AC-Payable report.
5. Unless authorised by MYOB, you must not divulge features of MYOB AD-AC-Payable and its content and the fact of the Trial is being undertaken, except to the extent necessary for you to use MYOB AD-AC-Payable in the ordinary course of your business.
6. You must not copy, reverse-engineer or decompile MYOB AD-AC-Payable report. You may only use MYOB AD-AC-Payable report in your business for the purposes of testing and evaluation during the Trial.
7. You acknowledge and agree to review and provide feedback to the Accounts Payable report generated. MYOB is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in data submitted via MYOB AD-AC-Payable reporting.
8. You must not lodge any information that is false or misleading, nor use MYOB AD-AC-Payable report in way that is prohibited by law, regulation or government order in any relevant jurisdiction, or in a way that violates a third party’s legal right.
9. You agree to comply with any of MYOB’s reasonable directions in relation to MYOB AD-AC-Payable or the Trial.
10. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian or NZ consumer law, as applicable), MYOB excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) not set out in these terms and limit MYOB’s liability (whether arising under contract, tort or statute) for:
10.1. damage, loss or inability to use or access any data or programs caused by or arising (whether directly or indirectly) from the use of MYOB AD-AC-Payable; or
10.2. any other loss, damage, cost (including without limitation consequential loss and loss of profits) or expenses arising (whether directly or indirectly) from the use of MYOB AD-AC-Payable report, if you fail to comply with any of these terms.
11. To the extent that this licence to use MYOB AD-AC-Payable report is subject to implied warranties which cannot be excluded (eg under Australian or NZ consumer law, as applicable), MYOB’s liability for breach of any of those warranties is limited to re-instatement of the current release version (if any) of MYOB AD-AC-Payable.
12. You may discontinue your participation in the Trial at any time by giving MYOB 24 hours’ notice in writing (by mail or email).