During the pandemic, business efficiency is key to survival.
By setting up online invoice payments, you’ll:
- Provide customers with simple and flexible payment options
- Automate time-consuming tasks like following up overdue invoices and reconciling payments
- Have more time to focus on growing your business – and that’s the priority!
Cut down on admin
Payments are automatically
reconciled, reducing the need to
manually process them.
Get the professional look
Impress your clients with a slick
interface and simple online
Make getting paid simple
Let customers pay multiple invoices
at once – anywhere, anytime using
popular payment methods.
Get paid faster^
By giving your customers more
convenient payment options.
Collaborate with ease
Have a separate bank account for
billing – which is especially handy
if you’re using a bookkeeper to
manage your accounting.
1.8% + $0.25c. No monthly or set up fees.
Ability to chose whether to pass on the surcharge fees* or carry the cost yourself. (Surcharging not available on BPAY transactions).
It’s easy to get started
- Click 'Get set up' below, log in and complete the form. It only takes a few minutes.
- We'll verify your bank details to make sure your money is going to the right place.
- We'll process your application and be in touch if we need more information (no later than 48 hours).
- Once approved, we'll add a green 'Pay now' button to your online invoices so customers
can pay you online with AMEX, Visa, Mastercard or BPAY.
Applications for invoice payments are subject to approval. Fees apply when clients pay their invoices with invoice payments 1.8% + 0.25c per transaction (including GST). No monthly fees or set up fees apply. Rate applies to both credit card and BPAY transactions. View terms and conditions here.
^Based on a sample of 2 million MYOB invoices between August 2019 and July 2020 on days to payment for invoices paid via online invoice payments versus non online invoice payment invoices.
*Surcharging is not applicable on BPAY transactions. If you decide to toggle on surcharging, you will continue to be charged for all transactions (including all credit card related charges) settled to you on your monthly invoice. These fees will be paid to MYOB, whilst your customer pays the surcharge amount you decide to charge them, to you. Surcharging your customers is your decision and is subject to limitations and restrictions under applicable consumer law. You can surcharge customers up to your cost of acceptance, however you are not required to do so. MYOB makes no recommendation regarding whether you should surcharge your customers. Visit the ACCC website here to find out more about surcharging and your obligations.