Take out a business loan with MYOB loans powered by OnDeck before 31/12/2019 and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Reimbursement for 3 months of MYOB subscription fees
- No loan repayments until 2020
- A prepaid Mastercard valued up to $1K
Flexible term loans
3 Steps to your next loan
It only takes 10 minutes and as little as 3 months of business bank statements
Funding based on the health of your business
You could receive funding in as fast as 24 hours
- OnDeck are Australian-based loan specialists
- $10+ billion in funding delivered to businesses globally*
- OnDeck has helped over a thousand businesses just like yours
“I would recommend MYOB Loans to other businesses and we will continue to use it in the future.”
Siobhan Belmore, Tree Access Owner
Business loans in as fast as 24 hours
Approvals happen fast, so you can get the money you need to get on with it
Australian based support
Loan specialists are available to speak to you Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm reach them easily on 1800 817 596
9 our of 10 customers who took an MYOB loan recalled a great service^
Frequently Asked Questions
OnDeck has partnered with MYOB to help MYOB customers access financing solutions for their businesses. OnDeck is a direct lender of business loans (also called “working capital” loans) to the small business market. OnDeck is not a “peer to peer” lender or crowd funder and does not lend to consumers.
OnDeck Capital Australia Pty Ltd (“OnDeck Australia”) is a subsidiary of US-based On Deck Capital, Inc. MYOB holds a 30% stake in OnDeck Australia and earns a commission on loans referred to OnDeck Australia.
OnDeck provides business loans from $10,000 - $250,000 over 6-24 months.
Unsecured business loans designed for inventory, marketing, equipment, cash flow, or any other opportunity for your business to generate a positive return. OnDeck doesn’t take security over your assets, however they do require a personal guarantee.
Rates: you may find lower rates at a bank – if they approve you. But you will find OnDeck’s rates competitive, funding fast and service world class.
Fees: OnDeck charges a standard 2.5% origination fee for its lending. There is no application fee.
If you’ve been pre-qualified by MYOB, it was based on criteria that OnDeck has provided. MYOB has not shared any of your personal or business information with OnDeck.
It’s a simple 10 minute application. All you need are 3 months of business bank statements. Or call us and we’ll help you over the phone on 1800 817 596.
Approval will be based on the health of your business cash-flow, as well as your business credit score
OnDeck offers loan terms of between six months and two years, depending on your business needs and qualifications.
Loans are repaid automatically through a fixed weekly or daily debit to your business account.
Once approved, you could receive funding as soon as the next business day.
MYOB has not shared any of your personal or business information with OnDeck. OnDeck has provided MYOB with its lending criteria to enable MYOB to internally determine your loan pre-qualification.
By submitting this form, you're consenting to receive communication from OnDeck to help your business including special offers and product tips. If you don’t want to receive any emails or telephone calls, you can unsubscribe by contacting OnDeck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loans are issued by OnDeck Capital Australia Pty Limited ABN 28 603 753 215 (OnDeck). Loans subject to lender approval. MYOB holds a 30% stake in OnDeck and has a referral agreement under which it earns a commission on loans referred to OnDeck.
* This offer is valid until 5pm AEDT on Tuesday 31st December 2019, unless otherwise varied by us. This offer is strictly limited to MYOB customers that apply, are approved for, and take out an unsecured term loan between $10,000 - $250,000 with MYOB Loans powered by OnDeck. This offer does not apply to existing MYOB Loans powered by OnDeck or OnDeck customers. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the offer at any time.
To apply, you must submit an application for a term loan via the MYOB Loans powered by OnDeck landing page at www.myobloans.com/takeabreak with your unique code or by contacting us on 1800 317 475 and quoting your unique code. Offer does not apply to applications submitted via any other channel (such as a broker).
This offer provides for you to receive:
- a single-load stored-value gift card issued by Heritage Bank Limited (“Issuer”). Gift card value will be $250 where you take out a term loan less than $25,000, $500 where you take out a term loan of $25,000 or more but less than $50,000, and $1000 where you take out a term loan of $50,000 or more. Details on how to claim the gift-card will be emailed to eligible applicants within 30 days of taking out a term loan. Gift card Issuer terms and conditions apply;
- a deferral on your term loan repayments until 1 January 2020. Your total loan term will be extended by the same length as your payment deferral. Loan terms and conditions; and
- reimbursement of the monthly subscription price of an existing AccountRight, Essentials or Essentials Payroll subscription for 3 months, for one company data file only. Reimbursement will be applied to your MYOB account as a single credit at the end of your billing cycle 3 months after you take out a term loan. The offer excludes fees for optional additional services like MYOB PayBy invoice payments and excess transactions under the MYOB Bank Feeds fair use policy. MYOB product terms and conditions apply.
Pre-qualification does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance and recipients of this communication have been identified as potentially eligible customers for an OnDeck loan based on business profile which may include information such as industry, time in business, industry, estimated revenue and other data. OnDeck’s eligibility criteria will be applied should you make an application, including analysis on the health of your business to determine if you are eligible for a loan and if applicable, to determine the final loan pricing, duration and loan amount.